Daily Chuckle

Help Support CattleToday:

main-qimg-adf2d6a0896670d614967cb5086ee679

I like posting jokes about penguins and ostriches but they don't really fly here..
Let's see if this one will fly...............

A penguin is on vacation, driving through Arizona, when he notices that the oil light is on. He gets out to look and sees oil dripping out of the motor and drives to the nearest service station.

After dropping the car off, the penguin goes for a walk around town. He sees an ice cream shop and, being a penguin in the desert, decides that something cold would really hit the spot. He makes a real mess trying to eat with his flippers.

After finishing his ice cream, he goes back to the service station. The mechanic looks up and says "Looks like you blew a seal."

"No no," the penguin replies, "it's just ice cream."

Name a Roman Emperor.
Julius Seizure. I came, I saw, I had a fit..

Blonde needs a car but only has $500. She goes to the car lot, explains her problem but the salesman says:
You can have the BWM back behind the building for $500 but it comes with no doors.

The blonde turns the deal down flatly saying, "I can't buy a car with no doors..how would I ever get in?"

And the worst part was, that hand could somehow reach you no matter where you were sitting. Front seat, back seat, even back in the 3rd seat of our old station wagon. WHAPP!
To bad those hands went out of style, if they hadn't, we wouldn't have half the problems in this world...

I dreamed my mother-in-law was backing off a cliff in my brand new car.
I have mixed feelings about that.

Yesterday, a volunteer came knocking on my door asking for a donation toward a new city swimming pool. I gave him a bottle of water.

Some of us learn from the mistakes of others.
The rest of us ARE the others.

The husband says to his wife, "why don't you tell me when you have an orgasm'?
She replies, "I don't like calling you when you're at work."
(ouch!)

We had a power outage last week and my nephew's PC, TV, and games console shut down immediately. It was raining -- therefore he couldn't play golf, so he talked to his wife for a few hours.

He said she seems like a nice person...
---------------------------

……The husband says to his wife, "why don't you tell me when you have an orgasm'?
She replies, "I don't like calling you when you're at work."
(ouch!)
That reminds me…….

A professor at the University of Wisconsin was giving a lecture on 'Involuntary Muscular Contractions' to his first year medical students.

Realizing this was not the most riveting subject, the professor decided to lighten the mood slightly.

He pointed to a young woman in the front row and asked, 'Do you know what your ass hole is doing while you're having an orgasm?'

She replied, 'Probably deer hunting with his buddies.'...

It took 45 minutes to restore order in the classroom

Latest posts