Daily Chuckle

Help Support CattleToday:

Yes, it's a Ford. First one I've owned in my life. I love it. But check out the socks. It's a hot day. I'm finished.View attachment 33484
Nice truck! I'd have to get rid of the candy cane on the sides tho.
Ur a hairy fella btw

Comment was made about the sale barn the other day. I wear flops a LOT!
20230805_212805.jpg

I wear shorts from April to October, doesn't matter if I'm pouring concrete or whatever.
I don't even own a pair of shorts. My ex wife bought a pair for me when we were first married. Somehow she even talked me into trying them on, not sure how she accomplished that. They went on, and came right back off; told her to take them back to get her money back. I also wear long sleeve shirts year round. I will wear a shirt with holes in the elbows before a short sleeve.

I don't even own a pair of shorts. My ex wife bought a pair for me when we were first married. Somehow she even talked me into trying them on, not sure how she accomplished that. They went on, and came right back off; told her to take them back to get her money back. I also wear long sleeve shirts year round. I will wear a shirt with holes in the elbows before a short sleeve.
20230806_091447.jpg
This is how I roll. With screws and a plate in my foot I mostly wear these Italian made hiking boots. Rubber boots for concrete and cows. I don't own sandles, flip-flops or any of that.

Chicken Soup?????????????? The world has indeed gone to hades in a small woven punnet . What kind of man would own up to eatin Chicken soup??
Chicken/Sausage/Seafood gumbo maybe, but dang sure not chicken soup.

The other day, wife and I got into some petty argument. (I say it was petty. She would have said it was Armageddon.) As is our nature, neither of us would admit the possibility that we might be in error.

To her credit, Wife finally said, 'Look. I'll tell you what. I'll admit I'm wrong if you admit I was right.'

'Fine.' I said.

She took a deep breath, looked me in the eye and said, 'I'm wrong.'

I grinned and factually replied, 'You're right.'

Latest posts