CSI Miami

Help Support CattleToday:

CKC1586

Reaction score
Did anyone see this show last night? Boy were there some inaccuracies in how they portrayed the "factory farms" or what?! Made it sound like any plant growing near cattle had ecol i. Not what Ag needs, prime time shows bashing agriculture.
Or am I just getting paranoid?

I quit watching that show a couple years ago. The only reason I started watching it was because of the blonde chick, but after a while the novelty wore off. She's about as good of an actor as I'm an opera singer.

I saw that also and told my wife, well here goes the bad press again.
For anyone who did not see it, it showed what they said was e-coli traveling from a feedlot through a drain into a field and then someone picking the crop all the way to someone eating it and getting sick and dying. Looked very bad for the cattle business.

I agree. Haven't watched the show in a while, but this segment sure didn't help our business.

CKC1586":3m3j1ro6 said:
Did anyone see this show last night? Boy were there some inaccuracies in how they portrayed the "factory farms" or what?! Made it sound like any plant growing near cattle had ecol i. Not what Ag needs, prime time shows bashing agriculture.
Or am I just getting paranoid?

I don't think you are getting paranoid.

Let's just say a mulit-billionaire or institution, like George Soros for example, wants to generally control US media for profiting purposes, such as the rise or fall of the US dollar, etc. The person might believe anything, although Soros has been known to be the power behind US democrats. The majority vote of a public corporation has quite a bit of influence. This is why ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, etc. are different than FOX.

Latest posts