CSI was almost called

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Was repairing a sea wall today and had a lot of equipment on site so I parked my truck on a neighbor's property. He had given me permission. He had been working on a dock but wasn't around so I just parked where he had unloaded lumber. As we were pumping concrete one of the guys pointed to a stranger standing by my truck with a very concerned look on his face and he was talking on the phone to someone and I noticed him reading my licence tag aloud on the phone. I had never seen this guy before but I could tell he was very concerned so I walked over to speak to him.

As it turned out this was the neighbor's BIL and he was supposed to meet the neighbor to help him with the repair work on the dock. As chance would have it the neighbor and I have the same type truck so he thought the truck belonged to him and he couldn't find him in the house or anywhere on the property. His concern arose after seeing all the blood from the deer I hauled in the back of my truck last night and never got around to rinsing off. It was misting rain so the blood looked fresh and it looked like a murder scene in the back of my truck. Good thing I got there when I did because there would have been more than just me and him getting a chuckle out of the situation had I not explained that the truck was mine and not his BIL's.

Latest posts