Miami "Cannibal" Attack

Help Support CattleToday:

Weird shyt that shows up on internet news is not something I usually go back and follow up on -- but WOW, this was crazy weird! A psycho attacking a homeless guy getting some rest in the shade. I didn't know/hadn't read that it took 11 more shots to knock the guy down -- is that part real? Anybody who got a good look at that going on is going to have nightmares for a long, long time!

Along similar lines, the guy that flipped out and shot up half dozen Seattle people yesterday is from our county. :(

Jogeephus":r9oj4k5b said:
That makes me kinda sad now that i see what they have. :( I only have a .270 and a 20 gauge...guess i may have to get either a 45 or a 40; hubby and i have both been looking at them. Thinking Im gonna win this one, cuz the hot pink ones look so much cooler. :)

Haven't read or heard about this story except here. I'm curious about alot of things, but mostly WHAT caliber and type projectile was used, that required that many rounds to be fired???????? Poor shot placement?? Or was it that awsome Mel Gibson 9mm?

Heck, I think one of the shots hit him in the head. But when you are doped up its hard to kill someone. My uncle said in Korea the N.Koreans would get doped up on opium and sometimes they would keep running even when they had to be dead.

I knew the zombies would be back and this was all the excuse I needed to go and buy a new 5.7 zombie killer. The 20 round clip will have to do till I get some 30's.

IMG_6211.jpg

You bought the 57?????
Interesting. It's not a weapon I would choose for self defense unless I wasn't concerned at all with what's behind the target. My understanding is its bad about pass throughs

That'll be fine by me cause zombies always line up when they attack but I'm pretty sure the Secret Service would disagree with you as would the tiny fragments I picked up around the squash I shot the other day. Seems to explode at that velocity and at 200 yards its more accurate than the shooter.

This is the target from the first clip right out of the box at 25 yards. Its pretty sweet shooting so I don't think zombies will be much of a threat as long as their heads aren't much smaller than this. :cowboy:

57.jpg

So, the zombies line up??? Interesting technique. Reminds me of a time when I was a kid, when I watched my Granddad pour out some corn seed in a long row atop the ground. Then, confused to see my Granddad actually pull up a chair and sit down, and the position of his chair was crucial to success. I think that was the first time I had ever seen him sitting, except for meals.

I don't think I will need to explain to any of you like minded folks as to what his purpose was. But for a youngster, it was something that made a photographic impression that I will never forget, and have employed that methodology a few times myself. My sons also have great fun each gardening season, knowing how their Great Granddad handled the problem, amongst other problems :D

I recently learned that tossing cleaned sweet corn cobs in a pile is wonderful attractant for crows. Since the season is out I was pleased to learn the season doesn't apply if the crows are coming to or from an area where they are causing crop damage. Since I try to always be politically correct and green and plan on using the cobs for compost it is obvious to me that these crows are causing damage to the future crops through their reduction of my compost pile hence they are fair game season or not.

Jogeephus":2prs4dxq said:
I recently learned that tossing cleaned sweet corn cobs in a pile is wonderful attractant for crows. Since the season is out I was pleased to learn the season doesn't apply if the crows are coming to or from an area where they are causing crop damage. Since I try to always be politically correct and green and plan on using the cobs for compost it is obvious to me that these crows are causing damage to the future crops through their reduction of my compost pile hence they are fair game season or not.

Jogee, your avatar says it all :lol2: Thanks for confirmation and inspiration :cboy: You know what I'm speaking

Ouachita":yxvx3whr said:
So, the zombies line up??? Interesting technique. Reminds me of a time when I was a kid, when I watched my Granddad pour out some corn seed in a long row atop the ground. Then, confused to see my Granddad actually pull up a chair and sit down, and the position of his chair was crucial to success. I think that was the first time I had ever seen him sitting, except for meals.

I don't think I will need to explain to any of you like minded folks as to what his purpose was. But for a youngster, it was something that made a photographic impression that I will never forget, and have employed that methodology a few times myself. My sons also have great fun each gardening season, knowing how their Great Granddad handled the problem, amongst other problems :D
Dang Wash, we don't have zombies as garden pest on this side of the state. Y'all be sure an keep them on your side.

Jed, that's just cause ya'll use all the water for cotton and ain't got no need for those bath salts cause ya'll don't bathe enough. I heard ya'll even had a chain store up that way called Bed and Beyond. :nod: :lol2:

Latest posts