No! I have not heard of such a thing.
Has Hook and Melking and the others changed their dietary habits? :shock:
But on reflection, anything they did would not surprise me. :roll:

Ryder":6qhkdnnh said:
FarmGirl10":6qhkdnnh said:
:yuck: Anyone else hear about this? :? What is wrong with people. :???: :yuck:
Cannibals? In Miami?
No! I have not heard of such a thing.
Has Hook and Melking and the others took to eating a different kind of meat? :shock:
But on reflection, anything they did would not surprise me. :roll:
Hey now, that's a whole nother class of people down that way.
Even i don't fit in down there

hooknline":1ycxygqi said:
Stupid people looking for that next feel good high.
Talk about a bad trip
And now all the doomsday people are talking about the zombie apocalypse. :lol:

547189_2813643119839_776577291_n.jpg

I'm wondering what's wrong with the dude that let a naked guy close enough to him to bite his face ? I don't think I'd have waited that long to shoot him .

I thought Farm Girls original post was a joke. :oops: Did not know it was for real.
So there are sharks in the water eating people and now cannibals on land chowing down.
Hook and melking and other folks, keep a sharp lookout and keep your powder dry.
We don't want you boys to get et up.

ALACOWMAN":2hfcgs94 said:
JSCATTLE":2hfcgs94 said:
I'm wondering what's wrong with the dude that let a naked guy close enough to him to bite his face ? I don't think I'd have waited that long to shoot him .
aint that the truth

Absolutely. And don't wait to reload. Even if it is only a couple of bullets -

backhoeboogie":1ryy6kcq said:
ALACOWMAN":1ryy6kcq said:
JSCATTLE":1ryy6kcq said:
aint that the truth

Absolutely. And don't wait to reload. Even if it is only a couple of bullets -

The victim was homeless. I'm gonna take a wild guess and assume that most homeless people don't carry guns.

john250":3j0dyzdi said:
When a news story begins "A man in FLA..." you know it's gonna get your attention.

There is some childish radio show around here that I stumble upon every so often. I can't listen over a minute, but they had a segment called "Germany or Florida" and the goal was to guess where the story originated from. It was the only bit I could listen to, and it was pretty entertaining.

The victim was homeless. I'm gonna take a wild guess and assume that most homeless people don't carry guns.[/quote] ................well,, in that case i wouldnt want to be on either end

cow pollinater":kzs5vfdq said:
VanC":kzs5vfdq said:
The victim was homeless. I'm gonna take a wild guess and assume that most homeless people don't carry guns.
You would be unfortunately surprised and mistaken. :nod:

I guess I could be wrong, but I'd definately be surprised.

I suppose this is being "preachy" but it(the cannibal) shows that depravity is not confined to the far reaches of the globe or some ancient thing that us much smarter people from the 21st century have overcome.

I just hope the cop gets some therapy... Imagine-you shoot something like that and it just growls at you!!! Then you shoot it 11 more times 'cause the bullets arn't having much effect....

peg4x4":1z0pv9q0 said:
I just hope the cop gets some therapy... Imagine-you shoot something like that and it just growls at you!!! Then you shoot it 11 more times 'cause the bullets arn't having much effect....
Or the cyclist that saw it happen. He's going to need some therapy too.

Latest posts