Crowder's Song

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms":2ek3vk9u said:
Miss daisy I really do :heart: you! :shock:

:help:

ahh yer just bein sweet cuz you owe me big time and are afraid i might pull that card anytime now!

Miss Daisy":2iwl6lve said:
Crowderfarms":2iwl6lve said:

ahh yer just bein sweet cuz you owe me big time and are afraid i might pull that card anytime now!

Well, well, well, and what do we have here? Miss Daisy, please check your PM as soon as possible. Against the advice and counsel of my Attorney, I am willing to put up some "serious" cash for said card. 8)

MistyMorning":16mbaga9 said:
Miss Daisy":16mbaga9 said:
Crowderfarms":16mbaga9 said:

Well, well, well, and what do we have here? Miss Daisy, please check your PM as soon as possible. Against the advice and counsel of my Attorney, I am willing to put up some "serious" cash for said card. 8)

Misty, although i appreciate the offer of that large sum, this could be too good to put a price on!

Miss Daisy":18zc06p2 said:
Misty, although i appreciate the offer of that large sum, this could be too good to put a price on!
Miss Daisy, with all due respect I belive you need to rethink the offer. I am more than willing to up the "ante" so to speak as the PM's of assistance are rolling in. Just a sampling of a few; MikeC incredible! He has been so strangely silent lately, but he sure ponied up right quick on this deal. :nod: Looks like Bullbuyer is willing to part with some "shine" to get the goods. The nincompoop from Fl has indicated he has some gold teeths and a couple of wormy cows to throw in the pot. And low and behold, Paint said this was better than blackjack down in hades.

What say you Miss Daisy! :D

MistyMorning":sx88ug77 said:
Miss Daisy":sx88ug77 said:
Miss Daisy, with all due respect I belive you need to rethink the offer. I am more than willing to up the "ante" so to speak as the PM's of assistance are rolling in. Just a sampling of a few; MikeC incredible! He has been so strangely silent lately, but he sure ponied up right quick on this deal. :nod: Looks like Bullbuyer is willing to part with some "shine" to get the goods. The nincompoop from Fl has indicated he has some gold teeths and a couple of wormy cows to throw in the pot. And low and behold, Paint said this was better than blackjack down in hades.

Miss Petunia is busy with her new Ronco Home Brew/Lab. She would appreciate a little bit of quiet from the "Peanut Gallery".She also has to fulfill her patriotic duty as Barack Obama's campaign manager and Hillary's house girl.That's enough Misty Foghorn. :D

Misty, it appears Crowder has misplaced his manners, insulting me and invoving me with members of his political party. PM me your upped offer and I will be sire to reconsider. :D

MistyMorning":j32sc71x said:
Miss Daisy":j32sc71x said:

I'll have you know, there aint nuttin better'n blackjack in Hades!

As fer kickin into your lil scam , I'm gonna have to pass this time. (especially since whatever it involves, more'n likely it includes me.) :shock:

Latest posts