Crowder's new GPS...

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms":1fh4j2j4 said:
chrisy":1fh4j2j4 said:
Uncle Crowder you needs to be real careful out there as Kenya has been said to be a no go area, what are ya on a peace finding mission???????

Not really a "piece" mission, but more like a case of real bad directions.

I will say we did make some progress thanks to my new GPS. I met a lot of Flaboys' family members!! :D

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Crowderfarms":31ptxxte said:
chrisy":31ptxxte said:
Uncle Crowder you needs to be real careful out there as Kenya has been said to be a no go area, what are ya on a peace finding mission???????

Not really a "piece" mission, but more like a case of real bad directions.

I will say we did make some progress thanks to my new GPS. I met a lot of Flaboys' family members!! :D

Now did you? Well how are McJeffersons, McWashingtons, McBookers, and the McJohnsons doing? :?

Say Crowder, as long as you're over in that neck of the woods, bring me back one of them rhinoceros things and maybe a giraffe or two. Them tall critters might be tough to keep in the fence but I could make $.50 / head for people to come over and look at 'em.

News flash. This just in from the Associated Press. Crowder is over there hunting. He is hunting for that magic cure for his relaxed posture. He can't seem to get it straight. He heard the Rhino horn did wonders in this area. :lol2:

flaboy":1jt73czn said:
News flash. This just in from the Associated Press. Crowder is over there hunting. He is hunting for that magic cure for his relaxed posture. He can't seem to get it straight. He heard the Rhino horn did wonders in this area. :lol2:
Now that just aint a bit factual. I went there on a good will mission to locate your long lost off springs Tamika, and Laquita. you know them ones you and Oprah had when you were together. I could not find them for nothing, but did get a lead they're camped out with a feller in w. Virginia, Bullbuyer somethin' or other.

Latest posts