Crowder for President

Help Support CattleToday:

MikeC":1eguy4f7 said:
But what really worries me is your wild scheme to turn the NYSE (New York Stock Exchange) into a "Stockyard" or sale barn.

Actually, I think this is a brilliant idea! It's about time the tables were turned. Imagine, some of "us" going to the "city" and dictating how things are going to be....now. The city streets of NY are laid out in a grid pattern, perfect alley-ways for running the cattle to the right pens. Pure genius.
You've got my vote Crowder.

Katherine

MikeC":juxnm6jg said:
Crowder, I wish you well in your endeavor but think that there are not enough BCS "10" voters to get you elected in the upcoming presidential election. We'll see.

But what really worries me is your wild scheme to turn the NYSE (New York Stock Exchange) into a "Stockyard" or sale barn. They have no facilities and the labor pool up there will be inexperienced.

Plus the fact that it will send this country into financial chaos because the buyers will be converted "Stock Brokers" who wouldn't know a goat from a cow has me skeptical.
This is something my staff and I are researching right now.We may move the Stock Exchange around Chattanooga.

Workinonit Farm":ixr1h7q7 said:
MikeC":ixr1h7q7 said:
But what really worries me is your wild scheme to turn the NYSE (New York Stock Exchange) into a "Stockyard" or sale barn.

Actually, I think this is a brilliant idea! It's about time the tables were turned. Imagine, some of "us" going to the "city" and dictating how things are going to be....now. The city streets of NY are laid out in a grid pattern, perfect alley-ways for running the cattle to the right pens. Pure genius.
You've got my vote Crowder.

Katherine
Ms. Workinonit, I'm very sorry for leaving you out of my administration. Please feel free to join me, in whichever staff I may have omitted.With the confidence, you have just displayed in me, I feel I may need you as Vice, Vice President. Please enclose a picture of yourself in a pair of overalls, for final consideration. ;-)

Bez!":36wn6i8z said:
Dept. Of Immigration:DR Cattle

Dear potential Mr. Immigration Master:

I have attempted three times to buy a cattle operation in the U.S. of A. - unfortunately all three times I was refused immigration status - no real reason given - any chance I can get a review of procedures now that you are at least named - suspect you have at least a little political influence to get this far! Or do I have to wait for the election to be over?

:lol:

Bez!

There has to be a reason. But if it was up to me, you'd be an American cattleman in a jiffy, as long as you're not affiliated with Al Qeada or some other wackjobs. In either case my clout only stretches as far as some guy in Tennessee named Crowder, which hasn't gotten me very far up to this point.

D.R. Cattle":vk76aji3 said:
Bez!":vk76aji3 said:
Dept. Of Immigration:DR Cattle

Dear potential Mr. Immigration Master:

I have attempted three times to buy a cattle operation in the U.S. of A. - unfortunately all three times I was refused immigration status - no real reason given - any chance I can get a review of procedures now that you are at least named - suspect you have at least a little political influence to get this far! Or do I have to wait for the election to be over?

Bez!

There has to be a reason. But if it was up to me, you'd be an American cattleman in a jiffy, as long as you're not affiliated with Al Qeada or some other wackjobs. In either case my clout only stretches as far as some guy in Tennessee named Crowder, which hasn't gotten me very far up to this point.

:lol: :lol:

The official reason is I "do not fit the demographic requirement" - what ever that means - I did promise to obey all laws, pay my own way plus that of my family and pay all taxes and such - to no avail. However if there is room for a foreign advisor on the staff, I think I will apply for the position.

I could use a few of those valuable Yankee greenbacks in my account! :lol:

Actually, when I think about it - your U.S. Army is paying my wages - so I suppose I am a beneficiary of the U.S. economy - you guys better keep it going or I will have to go back to renting myself out to the local farmers.

8)

Bez!

Crowderfarms":wfc2fsj3 said:
Ms. Workinonit, I'm very sorry for leaving you out of my administration. Please feel free to join me, in whichever staff I may have omitted.With the confidence, you have just displayed in me, I feel I may need you as Vice, Vice President. Please enclose a picture of yourself in a pair of overalls, for final consideration. ;-)

Now dang it Crowder, I thought we had a deal. I have been out entertaining your candidates for secretaries and aides. I turn my back for one minute and you are replacing me? Must I bring those dresses in to you?

It was really fun. I had three doors. One was only 24 inches wide and said "enter if you will do anything I ask". One was 12 inches wide and said "enter here if you will do anything I ask and not tell". The third was 48" inches wide and said "enter here to see Crowder". See I was looking out for you then you throw me under the bus?

As possible Vice President I feel I must inform you that "PICTURES" are not allowed. Don't forget they almost got you in trouble just a short while ago. I saved your butt then by claiming you had multiple personalites. :shock:

We need a Woman in the Rebel House to do the cooking.She's from Viginia, and those women can usually Cook preety good. You're still my VP.Dont remind me of any previous scandals. Might hurt me at the polls. :oops:

Crowderfarms":2ev1obml said:
as Vice, Vice President. Please enclose a picture of yourself in a pair of overalls, for final consideration. ;-)

Well, would that be the insulated Carhartts, the camos or the denims? Either way, if coveralls are the dress-code for the job, I've got the outfits. Would love to make that fashion statement in NY City!

Flaboy+, don't get your feathers all in a ruffle. The position was for vice, vice pres. I wouldn't want to take away your position. Besides, I think you do a great job of helping our candidate avoid scandals. I don't mind doing the cooking, as long as I get the chance to run some cows through the streets of NY now and then.

Katherine

Workinonit Farm":30eqi9c2 said:
Crowderfarms":30eqi9c2 said:
as Vice, Vice President. Please enclose a picture of yourself in a pair of overalls, for final consideration. ;-)

Well, would that be the insulated Carhartts, the camos or the denims? Either way, if coveralls are the dress-code for the job, I've got the outfits. Would love to make that fashion statement in NY City!

Flaboy+, don't get your feathers all in a ruffle. The position was for vice, vice pres. I wouldn't want to take away your position. Besides, I think you do a great job of helping our candidate avoid scandals. I don't mind doing the cooking, as long as I get the chance to run some cows through the streets of NY now and then.

Katherine
The Camos sound real good to me. :lol: Katherine, we are def. moving the Rebel House below the Mason-Dixon Line.Please forward the pics to me tonite, as I will be refusing to get off line until they arrive.The denim ones will do in a pinch. ;-) You've struck our curiosity.

Crowderfarms":3ijkznfd said:
Please forward the pics to me tonite, as I will be refusing to get off line until they arrive.

Well, I guess you're in for a very long night on-line. Currently I have no pics available to forward. I hope this doesn't ruin my chances of accepting the position of vice, vice pres. If I lose the appointment to office due to lack of pics, I will graciously bow out, yet continue to support the presidential candidate....Mr. Crowder. ;-)

Katherine

Workinonit Farm":2fy9nsfu said:
Crowderfarms":2fy9nsfu said:
Please forward the pics to me tonite, as I will be refusing to get off line until they arrive.

Well, I guess you're in for a very long night on-line. Currently I have no pics available to forward. I hope this doesn't ruin my chances of accepting the position of vice, vice pres. If I lose the appointment to office due to lack of pics, I will graciously bow out, yet continue to support the presidential candidate....Mr. Crowder. ;-)

Katherine
Ms. Katherine. I was only kidding. My running mate Falboy+, secretly tried to set me up asking for pics of all Women staff members.At our first campaign stop, please wear those camo overalls, and a John Deere Cap, with a pony tail thru the adjuster strap.That'll work just fine.

Crowderfarms":3g8e3huc said:
wear those camo overalls, and a John Deere Cap, with a pony tail thru the adjuster strap.That'll work just fine.

Howabout a SelectSires cap? Don't think I have a Deere. The ponytail deal, that's standard.

Katherine

Mr, Veep (aka Flaboy)- I see that you are going to ship all the foreigners out by boat. I've always wanted a cruise but I do have questions. Can we stay in Florida until our winter ends? what is the cruise itinerary ? is there room for our truck and trailer (never go anywhere without the 4x4)? Will the cruise be all expenses paid or is it bring your own booze and barbeque (we'll need the truck than for the tailgate parties)?Will you ship us all the way home? If so HOW as we are several thousand miles from any water!! If we enjoy the trip can we come back and do it again?? I realize you are probably busy getting ready for the cruising but hope you can find time to let us know. We don't have a phone but you can find us in the Pink Flamingo RV Park and Party just down the road from you.I'm sure you can find lots here that would like a free cruise!
PS ......If we get treated right we might all just come back and vote for you guys!

Workinonit Farm":36q1hvml said:
Crowderfarms":36q1hvml said:
wear those camo overalls, and a John Deere Cap, with a pony tail thru the adjuster strap.That'll work just fine.

Howabout a SelectSires cap? Don't think I have a Deere. The ponytail deal, that's standard.

Katherine
That'll work just fine.Should start some interesting conversations, for some of those hard up Women, that we're trying to capture the vote on. It might sway them to think they'll be getting "Sired"

Thanks for the appointment, Crowder. Couple of suggestions, though. Let Bez be your pilot. Probably can't do any better than that. Make presto some sort of surrogate intern. Just so he can keep his position. Blue dress instead of bibs for him, though. You can assign him to whoever you want to, as long as it's not me. Maybe Caustic?

Texan":ulyn89ix said:
Thanks for the appointment, Crowder. Couple of suggestions, though. Let Bez be your pilot. Probably can't do any better than that. Make presto some sort of surrogate intern. Just so he can keep his position. Blue dress instead of bibs for him, though. You can assign him to whoever you want to, as long as it's not me. Maybe Caustic?
How bout Office Of Sub Human resources?CB, you want him under your wing? Bez, You willing to fly Crop Duster 1?I'm also looking for a driver for the Presidential Motorcade. I need someone familiar in operating a 71' Coupe DeVille Stetch Limo, and a 64' model International Travel-All.

Texan":j0gi7otw said:

Whoa! Hold the Horses! Not with me.

cowsense":3r0gl3bb said:
Mr, Veep (aka Flaboy)- I see that you are going to ship all the foreigners out by boat. I've always wanted a cruise but I do have questions. Can we stay in Florida until our winter ends? what is the cruise itinerary ? is there room for our truck and trailer (never go anywhere without the 4x4)? Will the cruise be all expenses paid or is it bring your own booze and barbeque (we'll need the truck than for the tailgate parties)?Will you ship us all the way home? If so HOW as we are several thousand miles from any water!! If we enjoy the trip can we come back and do it again?? I realize you are probably busy getting ready for the cruising but hope you can find time to let us know. We don't have a phone but you can find us in the Pink Flamingo RV Park and Party just down the road from you.I'm sure you can find lots here that would like a free cruise!
PS ......If we get treated right we might all just come back and vote for you guys!

Cowsense, I will have to confer with the Pres but we were bouncing and idea around for maybe a cow visa. We already have some in print for some of Crowder's X's. We were thinking if you are from north of the boarder and raise cattle you might be able to get a cow visa pretty easy. Now if you plan to tow a camper down here with that 4x4 I think you will have to pay a toll in every state. All proceeds of these tolls will go to monthly ho downs will be having to keep the cost of government to a minimum. We were thinking $1000 per state unless you hold a cow visa. If you hold a cow visa, just bring along a six pack for us. I hope this meets your needs and you will use your winter home address at the Flamingo Motel as you voters registration address.

These are preliminary thoughts of course and will have to be looked at in depth by our cabinet members, Jim Beam, Jack Daniels, and Johnny Walker.

To my Constituents and supporters, I just received this disturbing PM while here at my Pre-Presidential Retreat, at Camp Robert E. Lee. It seems the ACLU has gotten "Wind" from Flaboy+'s remark about "Furbies" They are threatening a lawsuit in all "Furbies" Interests. They are willing to drop it if I will appoint a "Furbie" by the name of Mr. Buck Wheat, to my cabinet. I have my doubts that this will appease this radical group of individuals. I already had my eye on a man by the name of Mr. Willie Makeit.
I am willing to do this, as long as the ACLU changes what their initials stand for to: American Cattlemen, Livestockmen Unite. That will be the new ACLU. I have reccomended this action, by two of my advisors, George Dickel, and Ezra Brooks. You can read about my choices in the Early Times.

OH my! Thank Goodness I got to dodge this administration!, I think Milk Maid should be offered something suited to her talents as well?

But in the mean time, I will be looking for some of those bumper stickers that read "Don't blame me, I didn't vote for em!"

lol :lol:

As far as furbees, shouldnt we just simply abolish the 13th amendment...that would take care of this little problem.

May I offer the following resolutions for law?

Every person in the USA and Canada to eat at least 15 lbs of beef a week?

Work or go hungry.

If ya can't feed em , don't breed em, or we cut ya.

You must be licenced to become a parent.

Farmers and ranchers get 50% discount on fuels.

Create a National Farmer and Rancher day, much like MLK day, or Presidents day.

Farms and ranches become tax exempt.

Workfare back in place............you must work on a farm to get your welfare check and food stamps.

Shut off food to the outside world, except in exchange for oil. Perhaps a few bushels of corn for a barrel of oil. Trade beef for oil.

All tractor manufacturers must be bonded to ensure parts for machines for at least the next thirty years.

Go ahead and be done with it....turn NOL into a huge fish and gator farm.

Americans get to vote where the taxes get used.

A world wide proclomation..............Don't mess with us, or we will starve you or nuke you, ...and mean it.

All liberal journalists deported to Iraq, Russia, Iran, China or the like.

Jane Fonda has to move to Hanoi along with the rest of her friends.We haven't forgotten.

Leave Bill Gates alone, he made it, he earned it. let him sell it.

Louis Furbee Farrakan...........anywhere but here. Freakin nut!

Put Jesse Jackson in his own little church, some where in the backwoods of Missippi or something, and stay there.

France no longer matters, or no longer exists.

any more? :cboy: