Criminal Justice Fail in Boston

Help Support CattleToday:

Even in the world we live in, this shocks me to my core. In no way, shape, form or fashion would I ever dream that the human brain could work in this way. Makes me wonder if the real agenda is just to "make a name for oneself'" whether it be right or wrong, consequences be damned. Apparently, according to the article, BHO and the named professor, among others, agree with her. I have to think that Ron is right. It will be litigated and will not stand. I truly am in disbelief that it is even a topic to be litigated.

A house divided cannot stand. All that is left is the fall.

JMJ Farms":14txlewc said:
Even in the world we live in, this shocks me to my core. In no way, shape, form or fashion would I ever dream that the human brain could work in this way. Makes me wonder if the real agenda is just to "make a name for oneself'" whether it be right or wrong, consequences be damned. Apparently, according to the article, BHO and the named professor, among others, agree with her. I have to think that Ron is right. It will be litigated and will not stand. I truly am in disbelief that it is even a topic to be litigated.

A house divided cannot stand. All that is left is the fall.

Your post reminded me of this song.

https://youtu.be/qfZVu0alU0I

She made no secret that this is what she would do if elected. It was part of her platform. Just like the mess we are in nationally today, elections have consequences!

PS.... Ron, this has little chance of it being litigated. The D.A. has absolute discretion in whom and what to charge. The only way around it is for a private citizen to go directly to the Grand Jury for an indictment.

sstterry":356gvqw9 said:
She made no secret that this is what she would do if elected. It was part of her platform. Just like the mess we are in nationally today, elections have consequences!

PS.... Ron, this has little chance of it being litigated. The D.A. has absolute discretion in whom and what to charge. The only way around it is for a private citizen to go directly to the Grand Jury for an indictment.

I thought as much. I expect there will be some civil actions by private citizens. For example, if a police officer is injured during an arrest and the DA does not charge the offender. I could see those cases going to court as damage claims.

wow..

fight with a cop.. break into someones house... if they are gone.. take what you want.. if they are there.. tell them your cold.. no big deal.

Want something at the store? TAKE IT!!! no need to pay!

amazing thinking..

Boston already has a problem keeping officers and this will magnify it. Cops already watch and not act on criminal offenses because their superiors won't back them. This DA will just enhance the crime. Sstterry is correctly stating that the DA has the last word when prosecuting cases. Even litigation can't make a prosecutor win a case when they don't want to.

sstterry":1y48smx0 said:

We're looking really good, thank you for your support of the US of A. You need to look no further than who stumped for her to know she's no good.

:stop: LLP
True Grit Farms":xh905fww said:
sstterry":xh905fww said:

We're looking really good, thank you for your support of the US of A. You need to look no further than who stumped for her to know she's no good.

He supports the USA. Maybe he has a different vision of it than you do. Some people believe in the rule of law, honesty and integrity.

Bright Raven":l1znxot2 said:
:stop: LLP
True Grit Farms":l1znxot2 said:
sstterry":l1znxot2 said:

He supports the USA. Maybe he has a different vision of it than you do. Some people believe in the rule of law, honesty and integrity.
Yes that's exactly what I believe in, and we're getting back to it a little at a time. This one will leave office with less than he came with, and it's not because he doesn't know how to make money.

True Grit Farms":smr0wndt said:
sstterry":smr0wndt said:

Vince,
Please don't question my patriotism! I am all about the USA. The USA of our forefathers, not the the USA of Trump. How many indictments have there been so far? How many guilty pleas? And how many lies does he tell on a daily basis? If Obama had done 1/100th of what Trump has done, your head would have exploded.

sstterry":3q3s1zdk said:
True Grit Farms":3q3s1zdk said:
sstterry":3q3s1zdk said:

Vince,
Please don't question my patriotism! I am all about the USA. The USA of our forefathers, not the the USA of Trump. How many indictments have there been so far? How many guilty pleas? And how many lies does he tell on a daily basis? If Obama had done 1/100th of what Trump has done, your head would have exploded.
We'll have to wait and see how it all works out, and yes your right Barry he didn't do anything for the country. I feel it's a witch hunt sorta like slick willies deal with the dress and lie.

Let's talk about values. I certainly believe in fiscal responsibility which they all ignore but I also believe in upholding values.

Today. Instead of debating the issues, the strategy is simply attack the person or the institution. That way you don't have to engage in a discussion you might lose. Similar to the "fake news" cliché of deflecting facts that don't suit one's fancy by simply labeling them as "fake". Facts and science are dismissed.

Let's not raise the next generation to carry on these traits. They need to be taught to think. I hope they are not like our leaders of today, who simply label anything that challenges them as "fake".

These indictments are not fake.

It's not very often that elected officials do what they say if they get elected. This one gets an A+ for effort, IMO. Most of the career politicians on either side don't or didn't like him, which I see as a good thing. My feelings are the right man came along at the right time to save the US of A.

Latest posts