Craigslist prize bulls

Help Support CattleToday:

Look at the bright side tho...ain't gotta worry about him being able to get down a narrow alley or out of a squeeze chute when you open the headgate.

greybeard":3ou9lxau said:
Look at the bright side tho...ain't gotta worry about him being able to get down a narrow alley or out of a squeeze chute when you open the headgate.
I pretty sure if you squeezed the chute tight, he'd walk right through :lol2:

tja477t":2f6uxr7y said:
https://nh.craigslist.org/grd/d/angus-hereford-cross-bull/6637212476.html
nice black hereford

I bet his daughters would milk good, like a milk cow.

tja477t":2fuhmvg1 said:
https://nh.craigslist.org/grd/d/angus-hereford-cross-bull/6637212476.html
nice black hereford

Got those pretty hereford white stockin feet.

What a piece of sheit.

[/quote]
He looks like he would work perfectly for my herd, and just the right breeding age! But, the transportation costs kill the deal...... :lol2:[/quote]
im coming down that way, ill deliver him for free. thinking it would be better to have him a little further away from my fenceline

Not a bull, and not Craigslist (Facebook), but this ad cracks me up! Can you tell why?

2lwsn83.jpg

Fire Sweep Ranch":1arxv6r3 said:
Not a bull, and not Craigslist (Facebook), but this ad cracks me up! Can you tell why?

2lwsn83.jpg

Well, they won the award for horrible photo work! I've got to say, I've never seen a cow with two feet before! And why can people not use the words utter and udder properly?!?! :dunce:

Boot Jack Bulls":qns6f9kj said:
Fire Sweep Ranch":qns6f9kj said:

2lwsn83.jpg

Well, they won the award for horrible photo work! I've got to say, I've never seen a cow with two feet before! And why can people not use the words utter and udder properly?!?! :dunce:

LOL , She is pawing the ground , Extremely gentle is an understatement. should have said she will run right up to ya .

M-5":3ftrn4ki said:
Boot Jack Bulls":3ftrn4ki said:
Fire Sweep Ranch":3ftrn4ki said:

2lwsn83.jpg

LOL , She is pawing the ground , Extremely gentle is an understatement. should have said she will run right up to ya .
LOL! I've had a migraine messing with my vision and I honestly couldn't tell that she was pawing up dust! I just assumed it was my cloudy vision! Now I feel like a :dunce:

holm25":170tgicb said:
https://brainerd.craigslist.org/grd/d/2-fleckvieh-simmental-bull/6715130679.html

This is actually quite tempting.
They're dandies, we have some local breeders that raises Fleckviehs and beef type Normande cattle. Their herd isn't that big but they surely take pride in their animals.

Latest posts