Craigslist prize bulls

Help Support CattleToday:

HOSS":1ys0fq3a said:
By definition wouldn't a miniature Longhorn be considered a Shorthorn?????? One of life's questions......

Hitting the sauce a little early today I see! ;-)

3waycross":ewtmngu1 said:
HOSS":ewtmngu1 said:
By definition wouldn't a miniature Longhorn be considered a Shorthorn?????? One of life's questions......

Hitting the sauce a little early today I see! ;-)
Sippin on a little bit of grandpa's cough medicine. :drink:

Those mini Longhorns are cute.

That mini Angus OMG----Demetrius lives!!!

That Red AngusXLonghorn-----really?

Do people actually buy those things at those prices from CL?
If so-----the next time I have a dink of a calf, I'm putting that sucker on CL! LOL

Katherine

Workinonit Farm":1gktqimw said:

If so-----the next time I have a dink of a calf, I'm putting that sucker on CL! LOL

Katherine

I've thought about doing the same with runts. But I would be too embarrassed for my name to be associated with it. I usually just shut them up and pour some feed to them and get them presentable and run it thru the sale barn. Most of the stuff around here is being sold by horse traders that buy a calf cheap feed some hay to it and turn around and try to make 50 bucks and people that are gullible think they can buy it and butcher it for nothing. The long horns are only a niche and can see this as the only real avenue to sell them.

M5farm":1ntkcugo said:
Workinonit Farm":1ntkcugo said:

Katherine

I've thought about doing the same with runts. But I would be too embarrassed for my name to be associated with it. I usually just shut them up and pour some feed to them and get them presentable and run it thru the sale barn. Most of the stuff around here is being sold by horse traders that buy a calf cheap feed some hay to it and turn around and try to make 50 bucks and people that are gullible think they can buy it and butcher it for nothing. The long horns are only a niche and can see this as the only real avenue to sell them.
a double niche... mini longhorn....

ALACOWMAN":3n0zw6h6 said:
M5farm":3n0zw6h6 said:
Workinonit Farm":3n0zw6h6 said:

Katherine

a double niche... mini longhorn....
real question is would that longhorn help with CE on a lowline??

Latest posts