Free livestock on craigslist

Help Support CattleToday:

I figure That's a Prank. I cant tell you the times I Posted a free goat ad and put one of my buddies phone number in the ad. One time he had to change numbers so many people were calling. I tried to help him find out who done it.

M-5":jqrvgr2t said:
I figure That's a Prank. I cant tell you the times I Posted a free goat ad and put one of my buddies phone number in the ad. One time he had to change numbers so many people were calling. I tried to help him find out who done it.
That's mean!!! :lol:

M-5":1r3euk9f said:
Kind of like my favorite...M16 For Sale. Only been dropped once in the sand. Call 444-1111 after midnight.

branguscowgirl":2ptyelhr said:
M-5":2ptyelhr said:

PM me your number and Ill call you and we discuss it.

I signed up a good friend of mine for the LGBT news letter a few weeks ago.

M-5":khuasupv said:
branguscowgirl":khuasupv said:
M-5":khuasupv said:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Glad M-5 doesn't know my number or address. A guy I know use to work with big cats at the zoo, and he wants to foster big cats like lions and tigers that get removed from other peoples places. He asked me the other day if I thought I could keep him stocked with free or cheap donkeys to feed the cats lol. Not sure if he was serious or not but I thought it was a good idea.

M-5":1vfiwtn5 said:
branguscowgirl":1vfiwtn5 said:
M-5":1vfiwtn5 said:

No one give Mdash5 my number pleeeez! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Used to work in a automotive shop, I would sign up for the free samples of tampons and have them mailed to the service writer at work.

Latest posts