Craigslist prize bulls

Help Support CattleToday:

Muddy":rwnuth4v said:
Demetrius' son?

Triple great grandson. The Demetrius Imbalancer line has been going on for years. With every heifer calving at three and a a concentrated calving season of no more than three months!

I think you're right, but the difference being the Charolais Association has a breed up program allowing them to be registered charolais. Someone correct me if that' wrong. Honestly, most of the blacks just look like angus to me.

M.Magis":2dvx0v9h said:
I think you're right, but the difference being the Charolais Association has a breed up program allowing them to be registered charolais. Someone correct me if that' wrong. Honestly, most of the blacks just look like angus to me.

I have no doubt that you're right. I'll freely admit that it shouldn't, but it bothers me that all cattle breeds are turning black. I knew about Limousins, Herefords, Beefmasters, and Simmentals, but this was the first time I'd heard it had happened to Charolais also. Is there now a black version of all the cattle breeds, or have Jerseys not been changed (yet)?

M.Magis":y7ychlvr said:
I know our American Charolais are bred up from Hereford, Simmental and Mexican cattle. But you're right, they looks like Angus more than Charolais, especially their poll.

Rafter S":38kmzaib said:
M.Magis":38kmzaib said:

I have no doubt that you're right. I'll freely admit that it shouldn't, but it bothers me that all cattle breeds are turning black. I knew about Limousins, Herefords, Beefmasters, and Simmentals, but this was the first time I'd heard it had happened to Charolais also. Is there now a black version of all the cattle breeds, or have Jerseys not been changed (yet)?
Black jerseys, black longhorns, black Belgian Blues, black piedmonteses, black gelbvieh, black braunvieh, black normande, black salers, black beefalo, black tarentaise, black romagnola, black Maine and black chi. The black fad left the chromed up breeds alone pretty much.

Muddy":1c4z9dut said:
Rafter S":1c4z9dut said:
M.Magis":1c4z9dut said:

Black jerseys, black longhorns, black Belgian Blues, black piedmonteses, black gelbvieh, black braunvieh, black normande, black salers, black beefalo, black tarentaise, black romagnola, black Maine and black chi. The black fad left the chromed up breeds alone pretty much.

Thank you for listing those, but I was trying to employ sarcasm with my question. Apparently I failed miserably.

Rafter S":m3xv82vn said:

Those bulls have too much navel to be a Charolais, regardless of color, in my opinion.... They look nothing like Angus to me... just mutts.

We are seeing more and more Red Charolais out here in MO. Those look just like the white version, just varying tones of red....

Fire Sweep Ranch":7rvv1ruo said:
Rafter S":7rvv1ruo said:

Those bulls have too much navel to be a Charolais, regardless of color, in my opinion.... They look nothing like Angus to me... just mutts.

We are seeing more and more Red Charolais out here in MO. Those look just like the white version, just varying tones of red....
These particular black Charolais do looks like Angus to me.

slick4591":18wr4yp1 said:
Must be paying the $75 to haul off. :lol2:

The buyer is probably looking for bids to have it hauled home! LOL Some wife has been wanting a chicken coop for years. Some husband got stuck.

backhoeboogie":1vjouhyy said:
slick4591":1vjouhyy said:
Must be paying the $75 to haul off. :lol2:

The buyer is probably looking for bids to have it hauled home! LOL Some wife has been wanting a chicken coop for years. Some husband got stuck.

You're probably right. My daughter-in-law sent me a link to a similar deal last fall, although that one was free, and in better shape. She asked me if I'd help her go get it. I told her I'd rather just build her a new one, so that's what my son and I did. I don't think that was her plan all along, but I'm not sure.

00l0l_8vkx5lGLBnf_600x450.jpg

https://dothan.craigslist.org/grd/5448060455.html

Latest posts