Craigslist prize bulls

Help Support CattleToday:

Wifey absolutely hates Big Sexy!!
But dayum! He makes nice calves!

Everyone that comes by and sees him, not necessarily on purpose but he's kinda unmistakable in a herd of black mutts, say he is one BIG UGLY bull!
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Coincidentally that's what the wife calls him. Big Red Ugly
View attachment 20615
He's got somethin for em tho...
View attachment 20614
If you are that into Herefords you need to look up Aaron or Ned Jr. and get in on their genetics.

If you are that into Herefords you need to look up Aaron or Ned Jr. and get in on their genetics.
I'm actually gonna change things up when his time here is over. Tho, this particular bull has a couple bigger names in his background. Victor was one of em irrc.

I only have 1 hereford cow. Shes coming with her 3rd calf. She's taking a ride this fall or spring. Already showing udder problems

I'm actually gonna change things up when his time here is over. Tho, this particular bull has a couple bigger names in his background. Victor was one of em irrc.

I only have 1 hereford cow. Shes coming with her 3rd calf. She's taking a ride this fall or spring. Already showing udder problems

Gotcha, I am not much of a Hereford fan but their animals will make you want one.

Wifey absolutely hates Big Sexy!!
But dayum! He makes nice calves!

Everyone that comes by and sees him, not necessarily on purpose but he's kinda unmistakable in a herd of black mutts, say he is one BIG UGLY bull!
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Coincidentally that's what the wife calls him. Big Red Ugly
View attachment 20615
He's got somethin for em tho...
View attachment 20614
I'm going to go see my boy Zeus this weekend see how he turned out.. I think he's 4 years old now.. 8 months old here
I know he'll be wanting scritches
20190929_130938.jpg

As Cowboy said looks more like a cow. He has a scrotum but not much indication of testosterone for a mature bull.

Pathetic!
I left the number. They need a good cussing.
View attachment 21108
I think a report to the humane society, animal control, or even the sherriff's dept should get an anonymous direction to this post. I understand the drought, no pastures, but starvation is unacceptable. Feed them or sell before they get into that bad a shape. If it were a 30 year old horse with no teeth, on it's last legs, they would still get drug across hot coals by any rescue organization..

Latest posts