Craigslist prize bulls

Help Support CattleToday:

It looks like his leg might have broke as a young calf, and neglect allowed it to heal crooked. That is animal cruelty. People are just clueless. Too lazy to repair and too lazy to cut. He needed both! There has to be some shorthorn in the black bull if he is the sire of those calves.

Fire Sweep Ranch":2ui6vcwf said:
It looks like his leg might have broke as a young calf, and neglect allowed it to heal crooked. That is animal cruelty. People are just clueless. Too lazy to repair and too lazy to cut. He needed both! There has to be some shorthorn in the black bull if he is the sire of those calves.
I just read the bull's history on CL. Apparently the folks raised him as a bottle calf, suggested that it was most likely Angus x milking shorthorn due to the white feet he has and the spotted & red calves.

It scares me that there are some people that's selling mongrel bulls to anyone then tell them its a purebred angus :shock: perfect way to ruining someone's herd.

What's your obsession with Calhoun?[/quote]
What's your obsession with me?[/quote]

Only Yoda answeres a question with a question. Your not Yoda. He was smart and and well respected. In fairness to you though, if you'll answer my question, I'll answer yours.

Bigfoot":by2mdjay said:
Your obsession with Calhoun, what is??
Your obsession with me, what is?

With a question only yoda answers a question. . Yoda your not. Smart and and well respected, was he. To you though in fairness, if answer my question, you will, answer yours, I will. Yeesssssss.

Fixed for ya /\

By the looks of most of these "critters" and what they are asking for them, I've been giving folks a HE77 of a deal for years now on mine.

Latest posts