Craigslist prize bulls

Help Support CattleToday:

greybeard":5wuloi49 said:
Caution--may not be safe for work or family. Don't open youtube link if you are sensitive to somewhat graphic anatomy.
(you have been warned.)
Came up in a search looking for Buell Motorcycle--I left the 'e' out.
Hey, he actually rode it for about 100 feet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... mqrl7F60U8
what is he doing? ive never seen a bull behave in such a fashion....
:cowboy:

M.Magis":2lclhvco said:
http://columbus.craigslist.org/grd/4086614771.html

That first one is the damdest looking angus bull I've ever seen. And that gimpy one is just plain sad if it's actually 3 years old. Looks smaller than this years calves, surely nowhere near the 1000 lbs they claim.

:oops: Wow, those two are hard to look at. Why in the world would somebody try and sell a crippled bull? No doubt about the Angus though. :shock:

Anyone noticed that black bull's white back feet? And they thinks the first bull is an angus?

It's painful to see that crippled bull, he needs to jump into a freezer! He don't have much nut sack.....

i be ashamed to haul the crippled one to the stockyard, let alone advertise it for a breeding bull. i dont doubt he's able to breed..the magic of testosterone will make em do some crazy sht

Taurus":1skk0z1g said:
Anyone noticed that black bull's white back feet? And they thinks the first bull is an angus?

It's painful to see that crippled bull, he needs to jump into a freezer! He don't have much nut sack.....

Flat feet and long toes too.

Taurus":2nhizkyo said:
Anyone noticed that black bull's white back feet?

They have him for sale on another add. For the bargain price of $2500. I guess more power to them if they can get someone to pay it, but my conscience probably wouldn't allow me to ask that.

M.Magis":31we0fw8 said:
Taurus":31we0fw8 said:

They have him for sale on another add. For the bargain price of $2500. I guess more power to them if they can get someone to pay it, but my conscience probably wouldn't allow me to ask that.
I think I would expect someone report him for animal cruelty than buying that bull.

They have a very well thought out, and scientific explanation for the bull colors in their add.

Taurus":b5hkznkd said:
M.Magis":b5hkznkd said:
Taurus":b5hkznkd said:

I think I would expect someone report him for animal cruelty than buying that bull.

Not animal cruelty. Bet he hasn't touched him.

Bigfoot":2u7mmvvk said:
They have a very well thought out, and scientific explanation for the bull colors in their add.
Yep--they do:
"we don't know...."

That guy is on to sumpthin'. The Canadians developed Black Charolais and he's been hard at working on White Angus seedstock.
Got some big woodpiles in Ohio I guess.

Last time I saw a knee like that was on a dead coyote.
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=84292

M.Magis":2q5ief1f said:
http://columbus.craigslist.org/grd/4086614771.html

That first one is the damdest looking angus bull I've ever seen. And that gimpy one is just plain sad if it's actually 3 years old. Looks smaller than this years calves, surely nowhere near the 1000 lbs they claim.

Where's Calhoun?

Latest posts