Craig-tx

Help Support CattleToday:

ollie

Reaction score
Come on Craig. Three more posts then I will admit you are a GURU.

Ollie

I'll jump in and say congrats to him early! I see CA is getttin' close as well.

Got your signal - NICE!

One other thing - when the border opens - I figure another couple of years - if we are still going, I'll take a few straws for experimental purposes. I have a couple of registered guests that I think are going to become permanent from the looks of things.

Shouldn't be too difficult to ship a batch of 10.

I might want to have a go at crossing as well.

We'll see what happens after the border issues are solved.

Bez

I will join in the early congrats too. Raining at his place today so should make Guru before the day's over.
I have a feeling that Craig would definitely be a good neighbor.
He has put many informational posts on the boards.
Congragulations Craig.

I might could handle havin' Craig as a neighbor. But he would have to move here. That way no one could call me a damn yankee. Instead I could call him that damn Texan!! :D

Lost of great info in your posts. Keep them comming. Definately an asset.

Bez":rgrjztju said:
Ollie

I'll jump in and say congrats to him early! I see CA is getttin' close as well.

Got your signal - NICE!

One other thing - when the border opens - I figure another couple of years - if we are still going, I'll take a few straws for experimental purposes. I have a couple of registered guests that I think are going to become permanent from the looks of things.

Shouldn't be too difficult to ship a batch of 10.

I might want to have a go at crossing as well.

We'll see what happens after the border issues are solved.

Bez
As you wish.

:oops: Well, since y'all jumped the gun this might as well be the one. OK. It's done. Funny, I don't feel a bit smarter than I did on the last post. Besides, it's about like getting to be a millionaire. By the time I do it will be old hat and nothing everybody else isn't doing. Ha.

I will take this opportunity to salute Macon and tell him thanks for a great place. I, like a lot of others here, was posting for a long while before registration became mandatory for participation. It's been a lot of fun. We appreciate it Macon.

Craig-TX

Craig, my new rule says that anybody that makes their 1,000th post on their own guru thread has to buy everybody a steak. Ummm.....when and where? Way to go, now when are we eating? ;-)

You are definitely an asset to the boards.

Congradulations .... and many more I hope.

I'd like to add my congrats as well Craig. You've passed on a lot of good, sound & practical advice and it is greatly appreciated.

I agree with your comments about Macon --- job very well done Macon. Thanks

Really enjoy your posts. Like I said before...gonna be out to see Big Brother Caustic this spring. Would really like to see what a GURU's spread looks like and maybe I can spring for a beverage of your choice. :lol:

Have a Great Easter Sunday Craig!!

This happy event brings back so many fond memories. I first met Craig when he was a female....Karen Craig (nickname giggles) and was working at a truck stop just south of Amarillo. You were so much cuter then . Oh well water under the bridge now. Congratulations again giggles.
Ollie :lol:

Latest posts