CPC Feeds

Help Support CattleToday:

midTN_Brangusman":1dbrpzdy said:
TexasBred":1dbrpzdy said:
midTN_Brangusman":1dbrpzdy said:
The numbers don't lie TB. Of course that's with free choice hay.
As I said, as long as you believe it that's all that matters.

It is what it is TB. I could care less if you believe it or not.

Gizmo Angus feeds the same feed, wonder what kind of gains she's getting out of young bulls on forage.
For the third time, if you believe it that is all that matters.

You should put just 2 on a full feed test and see what gains you get. You may break 8

TexasBred":3bhc76c1 said:
midTN_Brangusman":3bhc76c1 said:
TexasBred":3bhc76c1 said:
As I said, as long as you believe it that's all that matters.

Gizmo Angus feeds the same feed, wonder what kind of gains she's getting out of young bulls on forage.

Like I said before, it is what it is TB. You have already pretty much called bse and me a liar on our weight gains.
Im not sure if you have met bse, but he is a first class individual who knows cattle. He actually did some ai work for me before I started doing my own. This is my last post on this matter, the numbers don't lie. I have done the feeding and weighing myself on my scales. I will now invite you to get your last jab in to make your day. :tiphat:

midTN_Brangusman":1cr6ej5n said:
TexasBred":1cr6ej5n said:
midTN_Brangusman":1cr6ej5n said:

Like I said before, it is what it is TB. You have already pretty much called bse and me a liar on our weight gains.
Im not sure if you have met bse, but he is a first class individual who knows cattle. He actually did some ai work for me before I started doing my own. This is my last post on this matter, the numbers don't lie. I have done the feeding and weighing myself on my scales. I will now invite you to get your last jab in to make your day. :tiphat:

Not a jab at all but since you do seem to have a bit of a problem with reading comprehension I'll just repeat a previous comment for about the 4th time... "If you believe it that is all that matters". I wish you well.

Latest posts