covid

Help Support CattleToday:

I'll take the vaccine if there is still a bug around by the time it's my turn. I'm sure I would survive a bout of Covid just fine, but I would get it out of respect for those that may not have the ability to fight it off. People like my parents and other elderly neighbours for example. I'd hate to be the one that passed it on to someone that couldn't fight it.
If they get the vaccine they won't catch it, right?

I would think the elderly and healthcare workers would get it first. Our school nurse is even scared to take the vaccine and she suggest getting all the others.

So you take a vaccine that is 95 % effective for a virus that has a 99 % survival rate?
So is that a 95% chance you won't get the virus? Or, that you won't drop dead, Or, that you won't have some kind of allergic reaction to it and be hospitalized for a few weeks?
they have already said there will be side effects like flu symptoms.....that will be just par for the course.

So you take a vaccine that is 95 % effective for a virus that has a 99 % survival rate?
So is that a 95% chance you won't get the virus? Or, that you won't drop dead, Or, that you won't have some kind of allergic reaction to it and be hospitalized for a few weeks?
they have already said there will be side effects like flu symptoms.....that will be just par for the course.
Pretty sure I stated exactly why I would take it.

When i said you i wasn't referring to ...you... specifically. but i hope it works out for ya.

Seems like an awful lot of trouble to go thru and a whole lot of money being spent for nothing more than publicity......especially for a President who has given his salary to charity for the last 4 years. Why bother?
true or false i guess we only see what we want to see.

Just heard on the radio, not on conservative radio but on main stream radio.... that the covid vaccine will only be effective for 3-4 months.... then you will be susecptible again. That tells me that it is not a vaccine in the pure form.
It is not a vaccine as we know them. But, to be quite frank, no one knows how long the immunity will last because the vaccines have not been out long enough to tell. If they were saying that on the radio, then I think they were wrong because even the companies that make them don't know yet. Normal vaccine immunity, on average, lasts about a year.

It is not a vaccine as we know them. But, to be quite frank, no one knows how long the immunity will last because the vaccines have not been out long enough to tell. If they were saying that on the radio, then I think they were wrong because even the companies that make them don't know yet. Normal vaccine immunity, on average, lasts about a year.
" because the vaccines have not been out long enough to tell. "
That's the exact reason I'm scared to take it, exactly what you said right there. Not only do they not know how long immunity will last but also what side effects there will be.

The blurb I heard on the radio was from the vaccine company, moderna???? And something I read recently said that immunity from a person actually having it is most likely to last up to a year and to be better immunity.....No one knows much of anything.

Seems like an awful lot of trouble to go thru and a whole lot of money being spent for nothing more than publicity......especially for a President who has given his salary to charity for the last 4 years. Why bother?
true or false i guess we only see what we want to see.
There's way more than publicity at stake. The Trump campaign has raised over 170 million since election day. Where do you think that money is going to end up? The "consultants" will all get huge pay days. As long as they can convince people that there's a big legal battle going down, the money will keep rolling in. The salary is peanuts compared to the grift.

I'm also not a fan of prescription medicine, I see a holistic doctor. She says just about anything can be healed or prevented through diet and supplements. And usually if you're sick it's because you're lacking something or eating inflammatory foods.
Me neither.....A few years ago there was a bug going around pretty rampant and one of my neighbors had been to the doctor....a medical doctor.... and this doctor told him the best thing people could do for this is just take a laxative and flush their system. True story
About that same time a friend of mine was battling a bad cold for 2 or 3 weeks and i give her the Dr's advice above......at first she sort of scoffed at it, but she did it and about 3 days later i called to check on her and she was getting better. True story.

There's way more than publicity at stake. The Trump campaign has raised over 170 million since election day. Where do you think that money is going to end up? The "consultants" will all get huge pay days. As long as they can convince people that there's a big legal battle going down, the money will keep rolling in. The salary is peanuts compared to the grift.
The irony and hypocrisy is thick!

Latest posts