Couple of Favorites

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven

Reaction score
It takes good cows!!! Here are a couple of my favorite cows.

First. Fire Sweep gave her Ronnie as a barn name. I saw her at the Simmental National Classic in Louisville about 5 years ago. I bought her and Margo. Her feet and udder are Great! Her first calf was an ET. He sold at Farm Fest in Springfield. Currently, heavy bred to Cowboy Cut due 9/20/2019. She has bred back like clock work. Been a great cow.

Second. Raised here. Out of a Grandmaster Cow. She is an Uno Mas. Her first calf was an Elevate. Fire Sweep showed the calf as a heifer and took her to the Simmental Nationals last year. She is heavy bred to Cowboy Cut due 10/13/2019.

This is one that is on her way to being a favorite. Raised here. She is sired by Shear Force. Her first calf was a Cowboy Cut. I am keeping the heifer calf as a herd builder. She is bred to Cowboy Cut. Due 12/26/2019. She was bred on first AI service and lost her pregnancy to early embryonic death.

That Shear Force cow is one that I also provided to you, as an embryo in another cow you bought. She has some great genetics, I regret letting that one go. You persuaded me. I want her back. Bring her when you bring the bull (s).

I like that Ronnie! I would have taken Cocoa home with me if she hadn't already been purchased.

bball said:
I like that Ronnie! I would have taken Cocoa home with me if she hadn't already been purchased.

I also like Ronnie. And Cocoa is in good hands.

Easy to keep cows in good rig with green pasture like that. They look really good.

Latest posts