Costco - Wagyu Beef

Help Support CattleToday:

Son of Butch

Reaction score
Costco announced it will now be selling genuine Wagyu Beef from Japan for just $109.00 lb
What's the catch?
Minimum order 11 lbs
$1,199.00
mmm mmm good

Really looking forward to the calf from my 1/2 Wagyu heifer, she is bred to a Wagyu bull and calving in June.
We butchered her 1/2 Wagyu brother and he was really delicious! :nod:

Son of Butch":r090udlk said:
Costco announced it will now be selling genuine Wagyu Beef from Japan for just $109.00 lb
What's the catch?
Minimum order 11 lbs
$1,199.00
mmm mmm good

Really looking forward to the calf from my 1/2 Wagyu heifer, she is bred to a Wagyu bull and calving in June.

How old was he when you butchered him? I would love to AI a cow here and there to a Wagyu if i could afford to play that kind of game to have some great freezer beef

3waycross":31mb7e6z said:
Son of Butch":31mb7e6z said:
What's the catch?
Minimum order 11 lbs
$1,199.00
mmm mmm good

How old was he when you butchered him? I would love to AI a cow here and there to a Wagyu if i could afford to play that kind of game to have some great freezer beef

Just don't try and store that $50,000 worth of beef in a $1500 freezer. ;-)

Did a search on wagyu cattle prices found this
http://www.suttoncreekcattlecompany.com ... ttle_sales

Cattle for Sale
See our current flyer

Average Prices:
Purebred Wagyu Bulls $2500-$2800
Fullblood Wagyu Bulls $3000-$4000
All breeding bulls guaranteed for soundness

Purebred Wagyu Heifers $2800-$3400
Fullblood Wagyu Heifers $4000-$6000

Bred Purebred Wagyu Heifers $4500-$6500
Bred Fullblood Wagyu Heifers $8000-$12000
Percentage Registered Wagyu/Angus heifers $1200
Purebred Registered Wagyu feeder steers $2000

Fullblood Wagyu Embryos $600-$800
Purebred Wagyu Embryos $500-$600

Export~ custom orders, price based on shipping fees and protocol of Country being shipped to.
Recipient commercial cows implanted with fullblood Wagyu embryo $3500. Pregnancy guaranteed.
Calf registration information provided.
Purebred Wagyu recipient cows with fullblood Wagyu embryo $5000.

DSC02765.jpg

350-884786-847__1.jpg

I want to try some straws on a few cows I have that I don't usually retain replacements out of . Just for my freezer, and a few friends that are always bugging me for beef.

But what is the hamburger like? When you eat your own, face it most of it is turned into hamburger except the prime cuts (at least, for us). I bet that hamburger is really fat! I like mine at around 85%. The steaks look yummy, but not sure if I want all of my beef like that in my freezer!

Latest posts