Connealy Confidence Plus

Help Support CattleToday:

Richnm

Reaction score
Any opinions or experience with this bull? My local semen rep has a few straws in his tank for sale. He wants $300 each. He recommended me flushing him to my New design 036 x Ext cow. Thanks

His progeny were topping sales a year or two ago. If you think you can market the offspring by all means proceed. But if these are just for your herd there are probably cheaper options. (also risk being late to the flavor of the month club)
Had this sire died or stopped producing?

Any opinions or experience with this bull? My local semen rep has a few straws in his tank for sale. He wants $300 each. He recommended me flushing him to my New design 036 x Ext cow. Thanks
I agree with Stickney - there's cheaper options that will get the job done. That being said, our fav cow in our herd is out of C Confidence

Rich - I'd be interested in a few straws of the C+ for an IVF aspiration on a few of my donors. If you're not interested in buying the semen you mentioned from your supplier, I'd like his contact info if you're willing to help him make a sale. I joined the forum to make private contact with you on this, but I didnt see a private message option. If you would like to respond to me via private message, please do so. Thanks! John

Latest posts