Connealy Final Product

Help Support CattleToday:

SCC

Reaction score
Had an older neighbor get out of the AI thing and sold me his semen tank with 2 units of Final Product female sexed in it. Does anybody have any info on this bull? Any suggestions on what type of cow would would best to use it on? Thanks

I would use him on one of your favorite cows. maybe one that needs a little udder improvement. also take @Son of Butch advise 😁

Final Answer was a great bull. I don't know much about Final Product. I wouldn't hesitate in using the straws.
The name fooled me too. Don't know the bull, but no Final Answer in his pedigree.
Retail Product on top side and Dam goes back to old Papa Equator.
EPD says he's a solid average bull, not calving ease and protect him on feet.
I'd use him, but nothing special.
Thanks Dsth for providing the link.

Had an older neighbor get out of the AI thing and sold me his semen tank with 2 units of Final Product female sexed in it. Does anybody have any info on this bull? Any suggestions on what type of cow would would best to use it on? Thanks

Purchased a bull out of him. Only had him long enough to sire 2 calves. But both calves out of very solid cows were kept for breeding.

Unknown by me if it was his contribution or the dam/dams, but the calves were overall wide based and solid through a couple of generations. Nice square looking.

I would consider breeding to cows with good claws.

Really nice females, long, feminine and as mentioned above, one of the great udder fixers out there. But the feet could be shallow. Sitz Angus used him with great success, several of their top sires back a few years were sons of FP, and now some of their current ones have Final Product dams, most notably the dam of Sitz Stellar.