Cone Hay Ring

Help Support CattleToday:

We have a bunch of haysaver cone feeders. Bought a semi truck load of them with another person several years ago, then cost about $625 including transport from PA to GA. Must be moved with a front loader, can't budge them by hand - pipe steel and plate steel at base.

J and L Hay Saver, Stoystown, PA 814-893-5086

see near bottom of page at URL:

http://www.sellfarm.com/farm_pictures.htm

Billy

I also have a J&L Haysaver they're built to last forever , I got mine about 3 years ago I paid around$700 I picked up where they are made. They are built by an amishman in western Pa. I'm thinking of getting another one , I priced one in spring and they wanted around $800.

the haysaver is 440$ at the Barn Loft in NC . I saw them at the NC State Fair this week . It will save about 25% of the dry edible hay according to the owner. They have a store in Thomasville NC . He said they have sold like crazy in his neck of the woods.

polledbull":qswm4g7b said:
the haysaver is 440$ at the Barn Loft in NC . I saw them at the NC State Fair this week . It will save about 25% of the dry edible hay according to the owner. They have a store in Thomasville NC . He said they have sold like crazy in his neck of the woods.

Are these J and L Haysavers, like pictured in my earlier post? I doubt they are at that price.

Billy

Latest posts