College football is almost here so....

Help Support CattleToday:

Alan

Reaction score
Who's your team and how many losses for them this season?

It's been a well kept secret who my team is, but I think they lose three games this year. They have to go to Michigan St, play at Stanford, at Arizona St, at Washington and USC in Eugene... If they survive and win the Pac 12 north they still have the championship game.

What's your thoughts on your team?

Washington State will be better this season....... but it would be hard to be worse....... It is tough always being the underdog with good reason. Actually I think we are the best division 3 team in the Pac-12.

Being a "Bama" fan, I have really come to expect great things since Saban has taken the reigns... I am a little concerned this year but I am hoping for the best! I would be happy with a 1 loss season, but would be even happier with # 16 National Championship!! :banana:

Can I get a Roll-Tide!!
(you may now reply with all your anti-Alabama jealous fits of anger).... :tiphat:

TN Cattle Man":1mgxhqq7 said:
Being a "Bama" fan, I have really come to expect great things since Saban has taken the reigns... I am a little concerned this year but I am hoping for the best! I would be happy with a 1 loss season, but would be even happier with # 16 National Championship!! :banana:

Can I get a Roll-Tide!!
(you may now reply with all your anti-Alabama jealous fits of anger).... :tiphat:

4a5e06072084352bf4bcda7f0428cd64.jpg

Need I say more ??

M-5":2wfczkop said:
TN Cattle Man":2wfczkop said:

Can I get a Roll-Tide!!

Need I say more ??
Even I will laugh at that one!!!
:clap: :lol: :clap:

M-5":2tqku626 said:
TN Cattle Man":2tqku626 said:

Can I get a Roll-Tide!!

Need I say more ??
Why yes--yes you do need to say more. You can't be sexist and leave out the ladies.
9c2979ac871fe43484c61ae708adc240.jpg

Alan":gmnlcaqr said:
Who's your team and how many losses for them this season?

It's been a well kept secret who my team is, but I think they lose three games this year. They have to go to Michigan St, play at Stanford, at Arizona St, at Washington and USC in Eugene... If they survive and win the Pac 12 north they still have the championship game.

What's your thoughts on your team?

Texas Aggies of course....They're in the SEC West....nuff said......7-5 maybe.

Dave":2qid2v99 said:
Washington State will be better this season....... but it would be hard to be worse....... It is tough always being the underdog with good reason. Actually I think we are the best division 3 team in the Pac-12.
Dave I have a good friend whose grandson plays for WSU... Tyler Baker. Good kid.

Kansas State Wildcats, tough season to call with replacing so many playmakers on offense. Could be 6-6 or 10-2. Really have no clue.

Kingfisher":rrjh6p8g said:
Only thing I'm calling right now is Texas beats Notre Dame!

I just hope they are competive. The rich alum"s think the should be winning the national title every couple of years. I think they have the right coach in there but he is going to need some time. I wouldnt be surprised if Summerlin isnt shown the door at College Station if they dont have at least a conference winner this year.

M-5":slodp14y said:
Don't but 2 games count as long as FSU beats Miami and the gayters its a winning season

So, if I have this right as long as the Noles beat the Canes and Gators 2-10 is ok? :hide:

Rumors mill is in full swing already in the Pac 12 as far as coaches on the hot seat. Sark made an idiot of himself, again, at a fund raiser for boosters. He got on the stage to speak, drunk, threw a couple of F bombs, told jokes about sex toys and said Oregon, Arizona St and Notre dame all suck..... Ah..... Sark is 0-9 against Oregon and ASU. The AD, pat Haden, went up and pulled him off before he was done.

They, the media, came out with the top 50 football programs, by top I mean the most arrest in the last five years for programs. I was very surprised at number one, just confirms how boring it is for kids in Pullman and sounds like Leaches seat is getting warm. Number three was a bit of a surprise for me also.

http://www.foxsports.com/college-footba ... ica-081815

Alan":3ea5ss2z said:
Rumors mill is in full swing already in the Pac 12 as far as coaches on the hot seat. Sark made an idiot of himself, again, at a fund raiser for boosters. He got on the stage to speak, drunk, threw a couple of F bombs, told jokes about sex toys and said Oregon, Arizona St and Notre dame all suck..... Ah..... Sark is 0-9 against Oregon and ASU. The AD, pat Haden, went up and pulled him off before he was done.

They, the media, came out with the top 50 football programs, by top I mean the most arrest in the last five years for programs. I was very surprised at number one, just confirms how boring it is for kids in Pullman and sounds like Leaches seat is getting warm. Number three was a bit of a surprise for me also.

http://www.foxsports.com/college-footba ... ica-081815

SEC dominates this also

Mizzou Tigers. I have had zero TV for months due to building a house so I'm not certain what to expect this year. We've had a couple good opening years in the SEC so hopefully the trend continues.

I did not like seeing us at #6 in Alan's Fox Sports poll above.

Latest posts