Coffee

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred":1dtf9dwb said:
Lammie":1dtf9dwb said:
Oh, well we didn't talk about additives...

I have mine with milk and three, count 'em, three spoons of sugar.

WOW....that's not coffee Lammie...that's sugar syrup. :lol:

I likes my coffee like I likes my mens. Light and sweet.

Lammie":9nxw732u said:
john250":9nxw732u said:
Columbian. Black. Strong.

I think you got confused there, sport. We weren't talking about wimmins here.

My step-daughter brought over some New Mexican pinion nut coffee. It was okay. HEB sells some flavored coffees that are good. Mainly I like whatever is in the can first thing when I get up. Nothing fancy. Had a bean grinder and it was a mess so we don't use it a lot. I only drink a cup in the mornings and sometimes a cup when I get home if I am tired. I am not much of a coffee drinker but I do like that morning cup.

If we were talking women I would have used a synonym for strong--rich.

Large Decaf Skim Ghardelli(sp) White Chocolate Blackberry Latte to go please.
The coffeeshop in town is the best. $3
I don't need or want caffiene and love the flavor
:heart:

Not a big coffee drinker, but I do like a cup or two at the most in the morning. Nothing fancy, but gotta have a little half & half in it. Wife on the other hand drinks quite a bit.

I like my morning coffee. I really like that 8 O'clock coffee in the vacuum sealed bag. Great aroma, great flavor but wont break the bank. I like mine strong with cream and 2 tsp. sugar. One cup in the morning and I feel much better.

We get up and get the chores done and go over to the quick stop about 9:30 am and drink what is serve there in a foam cup the amount depends on the quality of bull sh-- that is being scattered at the table. Would never drink coffee if it wasn't for what went with it at the gathering spot.

Please don't take offense, Hillrancher, but that stuff in a foam cup at the quickstop is like calling a White Castle a hamburger. They are in the same family, but they are really distant kin. :)

Angus Cowman":15r6kc3m said:
I like Folgers but it has to be strong and black in the morning or when it is really cold
wife she drinks about 1 1/2 pots a day but she puts that fu fu creamer and sweetner in it when we are out of sweetner I just put my finger in it to sweeten it for her

Ain't you nice! Those fu fu creamers add a ton of calories to the coffee. I put skim milk in mine and it cancels out the three spoons of sugar I put in it! :D

I might have to cut back on those three spoons of sugar for the next thirty days. We are doing a Biggest Loser thing at school with the staff and since I need a lot of pushing to exercise and I do have an extra five pounds, (ten?) that I would like to chip away at, I am probably going to cut the sugar from my diet pretty sharply.

Thinking of doing the cereal thing, along with lots of fruits. This would be a good time to try out the dehydrator. It will also give me a good reason to clean the cobwebs off my treadmill.

Lammie":2he4xfaq said:
Angus Cowman":2he4xfaq said:
I like Folgers but it has to be strong and black in the morning or when it is really cold
wife she drinks about 1 1/2 pots a day but she puts that fu fu creamer and sweetner in it when we are out of sweetner I just put my finger in it to sweeten it for her

Ain't you nice! Those fu fu creamers add a ton of calories to the coffee. I put skim milk in mine and it cancels out the three spoons of sugar I put in it! :D
well she uses the fat free fu fu and fake sugar so she says it offset the calories from the fufu

she really likes fresh cream in it when we get milk from the neighbor

Latest posts