morning coffee

Help Support CattleToday:

xbred

Reaction score
Last Saturday before daylight we had a light rain. After daylight there was still a mist over the ground and a double rainbow...What a way to start a day!!
http://www.ranchers.net/photopost/data/503/thumbs/rainbow_and_coffee.

Where do you drink morning coffee?

rainbow_and_coffee.jpg

rainbow_and_coffee.jpg

There it is.

No coffee for me BTW -- I passionately dislike the stuff.

xbred mine is best in early May, out by the rose trellis, just before daybreak. No wind yet and the smell of the roses permeates the air in the heavy morning dew. Two weeks earlier than that it is at the boysenberry trellis. This time of year the breeze is constantly stirring the dust and the humidity is pretty low. Nothing is blooming. You still get that cup of coffee with the sound of the birds awakening, just no blossom fragrances to go with it.

I usually take my morning coffee at the office as I'm thinking about how much I would like to be drinking it on my back porch or at my barn....

Like mine strong and black. Usually take it on the back porch. Oddly, I often think of old MillironQH when I do. Didn't exactly know him but I think I would have liked him had I known him. Always liked his signature too.

I've never drank a cup of coffee in my life, but for those that enjoy it :tiphat: , good for you .

Larry

xbred":mfpvb002 said:
Where do you drink morning coffee?

Winter - at my computer desk, while playing a few games of solitare. Summer - on the fly, while doing what needs to be done.

drink mine at the kitchen table hot and black and strong thank you very much.

use to be a hard core coffee drinker but have cut down to a cup or two a day as starter fluid now.

use it to wash down the handfull of pills I have to take for all the fat old man maladies. Watch the early morning news and get a bite to eat.

would like to sit on the poorch and look at the livestock but it is dark out there at 4:30 am and I got to go to work most mornings. Besides the mare and the mule get fretted with em if I wake em up.

somebody has to pay the bills round here and I got elected.

nice photos by the way....

Jogeephus":27z6blio said:
Oddly, I often think of old MillironQH when I do.

Jo I hadn't thought of him or that pic of him in a while. I think that pic was lost from here when all other pics were lost a while back. I should have saved it to a file.

xbred":2bd6pfva said:
Last Saturday before daylight we had a light rain. After daylight there was still a mist over the ground and a double rainbow...What a way to start a day!!
http://www.ranchers.net/photopost/data/503/thumbs/rainbow_and_coffee.

Where do you drink morning coffee?[/quote]

My morning coffee most days is in front of the computer reading my email and then coming here to see how everyone is doing.

Usally my first cup or so is in front of the computer,and the rest is on the back porch listning to the birds and watching the sun come up.

Cal

I get up at 5 am...coffee is ready and waiting. Head straight out to the patio to relax, hold the cat in my lap and scratch the dog with my feet. 2nd cup comes about 15 minutes later..My quiet time before the rest of the world starts zipping around.

If I wake up before sunrise then I get on the computer and read while the coffee's brewing. On the weekends I like to drink it on the back porch and watch the calves and dokeys and chickens. Before the traffic gets bad out on the county road in front of the house.

Latest posts