Club Calf Producers

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cattle Girl

Reaction score
Does anybody know of any decent club calf producers in Colorado?

I went on Showsteers.com and emailed most of the people that have emails and have so far gotten one reply.

Anybody know of anyone else? That aren't too pricey? But produce decent steers for state fair?

-Angus Girl

The Dorsey family in Eaton, Co and the Sidwell family in Gill, Co are good folks with good cattle.

AAOK: Do you have any contact enough for the two families? I know Sidwell's produce some really nice calves but I've never heard of the Dorsey's.

But if you could give me some contact info, that'd be swell :)

-Angus Girl

Angus Cattle Girl":1hpewv9u said:
AAOK: Do you have any contact enough for the two families? I know Sidwell's produce some really nice calves but I've never heard of the Dorsey's.

But if you could give me some contact info, that'd be swell :)

-Angus Girl

Herd Prefix: DRIT
DUNN-RITE CATTLE
DORSEY
35291 COUNTY ROAD 41
EATON, CO 80615-8910
(970)454-8744

Herd Prefix: SDWL
SIDWELL HAY & CATTLE
SIDWELL
28491 WCR 64 1/2
GILL, CO 80624
(970)352-0542
(970)381-4701

Thanks, AAOK! I'll give them calls.

And I am looking for basically Maine/Angus crosses. Not any herefords but possibly some shorthorns. Mainly the Maine/Angus though.

-Angus Girl

For shorthorns try the kaba ranch they are in roggen its joe christenson. Also Yearous cattle company in Ft. Morgan has angus cross. Then there is Eric Gabel in Wiggins he has maine and shorthorn plus all of the club calf bloodlines crossed up. All three have really good cattle depending on what your looking for. The problem is most people are sold out from their sales or not selling until after stockshow. Sidwells have an add in the fence post along with a lot of other producers around the state you can pick on up at most coops or farm stores for a buck and they come out every monday.

Latest posts