Classic Pedofile: It ain't my fault

Help Support CattleToday:

I don't think he believes that it's not his fault at all. I believe it's his sick perverted way of adding insult to injury. I think they should pull off his fingernails and toenails with a pair of pliers, castrate him, and then pour sugar water on him and tie him in a fire ant bed. But that's just me.

gizmom":1f5xthse said:
JMJ

All that seems extreme, I don't think he is worth that kind of effort when one bullet would take care of him. I can't for the life of me understand these sickos.

Gizmom

I'd be glad to put forth the effort. Would be a pleasure. A bullet is too painless for this imbecile.

JMJ Farms":1f9uvi4t said:
I don't think he believes that it's not his fault at all. I believe it's his sick perverted way of adding insult to injury. I think they should pull off his fingernails and toenails with a pair of pliers, castrate him, and then pour sugar water on him and tie him in a fire ant bed. But that's just me.

I've dealt with enough of these cases to know they always have a reason why they did what they did. Normally, it falls back to their victim no matter the age. It made me sick to read a confession where they would say the 5 year old wanted it or they looked at them sexy too many times. These people are sick with an illness there will never be a cure for. Sorry, shouldn't have brought this up as it strikes to many chords.

Slick but still there are many so called professionals that think they can cure them. Always a it was their fault (victims) mentality when they get caught.

There is a gal I know whose ex is sitting in prison as a convicted pedophile. He was convicted of raping three different 10 year old girls. She read a letter to me that he wrote to her from prison. He was telling her how much she meant to him. He wrote (and I quote) "Those whores didn't mean anything to me". When she read that line I said "yep them ten year old whores". She sat very quite for several minutes. She is long since over him and moved on with her life but one has to wonder about him. Twelve years in prison doesn't seem to have changed him. Just goes to show the mentality of a pedophile.

My sister is a cop. Remember the story that the creep told her.
"Well, you just don't understand. The kid got to bouncing around on my lap, and I just naturally lost control." Cut them, put them in prison with a tattoo on their forhead, let the inmates deal with them. gs

plumber_greg":3jzrc4m4 said:
My sister is a cop. Remember the story that the creep told her.
"Well, you just don't understand. The kid got to bouncing around on my lap, and I just naturally lost control." Cut them, put them in prison with a tattoo on their forhead, let the inmates deal with them. gs
i've had kids bouncing on my lap but i thought it was kind of weird and made them stop

I hope it doesn't sound like I'm defending anyone, because I'm not. But this is just a lawyer game. Fogle has bigger things to worry about than lawsuits. Like getting beat on a regular basis, I assume.

Latest posts