City Guy

Help Support CattleToday:

TennesseeTuxedo":19futkmy said:
Bright Raven":19futkmy said:
TennesseeTuxedo":19futkmy said:
In that case I wish him well.

Seems like he had a GI issue like Diverticulosis. So not life threatening. He is an avid fitness guru.

Make up your mind.

Yall should just get a room , sound likes an old married couple bickering

sim.-ang.king":2hvpkbd1 said:
ez14.":2hvpkbd1 said:
sim.-ang.king":2hvpkbd1 said:
I smell a city slicker...
Is that through the computer? Or is someone near by?
I have a keen nose for city slickers, strong enough to smell through the computer.
:lol: that's a strong sense of smell!

Reading this thread has been a complete waste of time. Other than I now know that Kelly is a guy. And that there are many people out there that can't distinguish a boy or girl at birth when naming them. But this was still a waste of time.

Aaron":1ekus07v said:
Reading this thread has been a complete waste of time. Other than I now know that Kelly is a guy. And that there are many people out there that can't distinguish a boy or girl at birth when naming them. But this was still a waste of time.

yes Aaron it probably is a waste of time but on the bright side its better than doing crack or heroin and nobody was physically harmed .

M-5":4kl23dz8 said:
Aaron":4kl23dz8 said:

yes Aaron it probably is a waste of time but on the bright side its better than doing crack or heroin and nobody was physically harmed .

Many on here need more cows (or maybe kids?) - too much time on their hands. If I wasn't feeling like crap this morning, I wouldn't even be on here. Waiting for ibuprofen to kick in so my day can start.

Please don't take it out on us Aaron...it's not our fault you are feeling like crap this morning. Perhaps you should get more cattle or have some kids :p

alisonb":27srbfxd said:
Please don't take it out on us Aaron...it's not our fault you are feeling like crap this morning. Perhaps you should get more cattle or have some kids :p

Alison I always knew you were a cyber bully! :hide: :lol:

M-5":3t9pylix said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3t9pylix said:
Bright Raven":3t9pylix said:
Seems like he had a GI issue like Diverticulosis. So not life threatening. He is an avid fitness guru.

Make up your mind.

Yall should just get a room , sound likes an old married couple bickering

You stalking me again? Weirdo.

alisonb":3jvm8ffl said:

I did get more cattle. As for kids, well, I understand there is usually a woman involved and that sounds like an impossible amount of work. :p

Alan":qio4e6b8 said:
alisonb":qio4e6b8 said:

You got me :lol:... I'm actually really laid back though and enjoy a chuckle every now and then.

Just jesting with Aaron a little, he seems far too serious for my liking...and I see he is still wasting his time on this thread. Ibuprofen has not kicked in yet obviously and here I thought he was out looking for a wife :p

alisonb":20a348gm said:
Alan":20a348gm said:
alisonb":20a348gm said:

You got me :lol:... I'm actually really laid back though and enjoy a chuckle every now and then.

Just jesting with Aaron a little, he seems far too serious for my liking...and I see he is still wasting his time on this thread. Ibuprofen has not kicked in yet obviously and here I thought he was out looking for a wife :p

Keep digging. The hole is getting deeper. :p

alisonb":mpgayz35 said:
Alan":mpgayz35 said:
alisonb":mpgayz35 said:

It worked for a while. Think it's a full blown sinus infection on the one side of my head because my upper jaw is in incredible pain. Hasn't been a very productive day yet. :mad:

Aaron":1ijb0hm8 said:
alisonb":1ijb0hm8 said:
Alan":1ijb0hm8 said:

It worked for a while. Think it's a full blown sinus infection on the one side of my head because my upper jaw is in incredible pain. Hasn't been a very productive day yet. :mad:

Ole Doc Bright Raven prescribes a nasal irrigator. Seriously, I use one everyday. Have not had a sinus infection in 20 years. Uses a saline solution to irrigate the sinuses.

Bright Raven":20aol2o2 said:

It'll never get as deep as yours :p

Ouch Aaron, that's no fun. Perhaps time to see a real doc...

D2Cat":16esvuri said:
"Uses a saline solution to irrigate the sinuses." Is that irrigate or irritate? It sounds like the irrigation would cause irritation!!

No. The saline solution is isotonic - same salinity as your blood- thus no irritation from the irrigation. More confusing than amusing.

alisonb":1ibo644h said:
Bright Raven":1ibo644h said:

It'll never get as deep as yours :p
Proctologist?
hqdefault.jpg

Latest posts