Cinco de Mayo

Help Support CattleToday:

I worked with an old Mexican man
He told stories of him growing up working hoeing cotton and pulling cotton by hand, field labor.
They ate lots of stuff out of necessity, not cause they wanted too
Lots of cow head, trepias and etc cause that's what the patron gave them
He raised 3 kids that have done very well for themselves that never had to suffer through what he did

inyati13":3rcr72ah said:
M-5":3rcr72ah said:
Why do Americans celebrate a Mexican holiday , I don't understand this. MAybe we should make may 5th the day they are all deported . that's a holiday I could celebrate.

You better hide: Almost every remaining tobacco farmer in the State of Kentucky relies on Mexican Emigrant labor. Plus many of the dairy and beef producers.

Deport them to

Throwing a wide loop lots of Americans of Hispanic
roots been American a lot longer that the Irish or Italians especially in the southwest. I don't see that it is any different than the other ethnic holidays. Texas would have had a hard time winning independence had it not been for the tejano one third the USA would still be Mexico

Caustic Burno":dmt5hbvu said:
roots been American a lot longer that the Irish or Italians especially in the southwest. I don't see that it is any different than the other ethnic holidays. Texas would have had a hard time winning independence had it not been for the tejano one third the USA would still be Mexico

I agree.

There are plenty of white, American, trash that live off the government tit. The idea that all Mexicans are lazy and on welfare is not true. IMO, from being emursed in the culture, most are very driven, hard working, entrepreneurial people.

Our "system" is broken. There are people of all ages and ethnicity taking advantage of that. Fix the system and you will fix the problem.

I know a guy who has two ranches in south Texas. His family has owned them since Texas was part of Mexico. The headquarters was in Mexico and they had property all scattered around. He is Mexican and his family has probably been here longer than most of these people saying to deport all the Mexicans.

Brute 23":2c27lb3i said:
Caustic Burno":2c27lb3i said:

I agree.

There are plenty of white, American, trash that live off the government tit. The idea that all Mexicans are lazy and on welfare is not true. IMO, from being emursed in the culture, most are very driven, hard working, entrepreneurial people.

Our "system" is broken. There are people of all ages and ethnicity taking advantage of that. Fix the system and you will fix the problem.

I know a guy who has two ranches in south Texas. His family has owned them since Texas was part of Mexico. The headquarters was in Mexico and they had property all scattered around. He is Mexican and his family has probably been here longer than most of these people saying to deport all the Mexicans.

Like button

May 5 to me means it's 14 days until I'm another year older.. I don't have a problem with Mexicans.. I have a problem with illegals .. go back and file the paperwork and start paying taxes and they are welcome ..

Brute 23":3gh3sdmx said:
Caustic Burno":3gh3sdmx said:

I agree.

I agree too.
In my family there are many ethnicities represented, Hispanic being one of them. I shared in another post that I have been mistaken for being Mexican, several times. Some of those instances were not in the context of kindness, it has given me personal insight into how hurtful some folks can be towards others.

JSCATTLE":2knv94g7 said:
May 5 to me means it's 14 days until I'm another year older.. I don't have a problem with Mexicans.. I have a problem with illegals .. go back and file the paperwork and start paying taxes and they are welcome ..
To many in America think that is same thing.
Get ready to start deporting around here bring a bucket of corks you will need them.

Illegal immigrants don't belong in this country. Without laws we are a lawless country. I'm all for cheap labor and good help. But we need to know who's who in this country. Without that our whole government and freedom is at risk.

I agree that the illegal aspect is not good but that is part of the broken system.

Would you blame your cows if they went to the neighbor's pasture but you didn't put a fence up? There are plenty of Americans that break the law all the time. Let's deport multiple DWI offenders, repeat drug users, violent criminals, ect. They actually endanger others when they break the law.

The idea that all those people can be deported is rediculous. 1) secure the border 2) amnesty for those already here so we can get them on the tax roll 3) expedite the process for becoming legal because we do depend on them

Brute 23":1bzk3a2n said:
I agree that the illegal aspect is not good but that is part of the broken system.

Would you blame your cows if they went to the neighbor's pasture but you didn't put a fence up? There are plenty of Americans that break the law all the time. Let's deport multiple DWI offenders, repeat drug users, violent criminals, ect. They actually endanger others when they break the law.

The idea that all those people can be deported is rediculous. 1) secure the border 2) amnesty for those already here so we can get them on the tax roll 3) expedite the process for becoming legal because we do depend on them
Agree we want to throw out people that want to work and keep those that have been on welfare since LBJ seems to me we got it backwards.

Caustic Burno":qazebfdr said:

Wide loop cause there's lots of em.
I didn't mean all Mexicans. I meant all illegal Mexicans their anchor babies and any American of any race who knowingly employees them

Im fine with amnesty if they do it all of the sudden .. can you imagine the flood of people if they say everyone here by may of 2017 will get amnesty.. and no government help such as welfare free health care etc .. and don't come over here at 55 and get social security at 62 .. get what u pay in ..

Caustic Burno":bz63fdvd said:
Amen Bro !!!

callmefence":9grq2guj said:
Caustic Burno":9grq2guj said:

I didn't mean all Mexicans. I meant all illegal Mexicans their anchor babies and any American of any race who knowingly employees them
Lot of illegal immigrants from Africa and the Balkans, Houston is the human trafficking capital of the USA. Like I said wide loop give me a Mexican any day over a middle eastern .

Caustic Burno":nw3vbjl6 said:
callmefence":nw3vbjl6 said:
Caustic Burno":nw3vbjl6 said:

Lot of illegal immigrants from Africa and the Balkans, Houston is the human trafficking capital of the USA. Like I said wide loop give me a Mexican any day over a middle eastern .

Deport them to..illegal is illegal it's pretty cut and dried.

If your policy had been enforced from the beginning I bet a lot of the board members today would not be here.
Assimilation is the problem not immigration in country founded by immigrants.
The immigrant of the day has always had the menial jobs of the time.
The true ignorance lies in the American voter and letting this become a nation of regulation cedeing more power to the government with each one. The current election cycle truly backs up the ignorance of the voter
with one candidate screaming build a wall to bring back jobs while the other pushes shutting down coal and cheap energy that makes operating good jobs here more profitable.
Never again will the USA be a manufacturing superpower under the boot of the epa.

Caustic Burno":c7p92pwe said:
If your policy had been enforced from the beginning I bet a lot of the board members today would not be here.
Assimilation is the problem not immigration on country founded by immigrants.

Agreed, assimilation is the key. Most of our ancestors came from lots of different countries and came together here. I have heard stories of families choosing to only speak English, and others tried to hide their ethnic backgrounds and pass as another.
My great grandfather on my Dad's side was born shortly after his Irish immigrant parents arrived in this country in the mid 1800's, at a time when many Irish were coming in and were not highly thought of.

callmefence":3edk9tia said:
Caustic Burno":3edk9tia said:
callmefence":3edk9tia said:

Deport them to..illegal is illegal it's pretty cut and dried.

This is when everything started heading north to heII.
And has been in a continual slide deeper in brimstone it has covered
everything from homosexuality abortion to citizenship

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourtee ... nstitution

True Grit Farms":6x7z9d1x said:
Illegal immigrants don't belong in this country. Without laws we are a lawless country. I'm all for cheap labor and good help. But we need to know who's who in this country. Without that our whole government and freedom is at risk.

It is only a civil offense to cross without papers, and a lot of them ARE on the tax rolls without getting the benefits for it, not to mention the sales and other taxes and economic activity they generate while living here. The subject is not a simple black and white one of "broken laws" or getting papers. Many poor people in Mexico and further south have no way to get papers for here because they have no way to even get them at home. Have you ever experienced a nightmare day at the MVD? Multiply that by 1000 and maybe add in having to travel hundreds of miles and stay for a week or more to get some bureaucratic snafu straightened out. When your income is a few dollars a day or even nothing.

8 U.S. Code § 1325 - Improper entry by alien

(a) Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection; misrepresentation and concealment of facts
Any alien who
(1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or
(2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or
(3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.

(b) Improper time or place; civil penalties
Any alien who is apprehended while entering (or attempting to enter) the United States at a time or place other than as designated by immigration officers shall be subject to a civil penalty of—
(1) at least $50 and not more than $250 for each such entry (or attempted entry); or
(2) twice the amount specified in paragraph (1) in the case of an alien who has been previously subject to a civil penalty under this subsection.

Latest posts