Christmas present from my help

Help Support CattleToday:

plumber_greg

Reaction score
Asked Sara, my helper, to work for a couple hours on Christmas eve morn. She said yes. We were working on a pump house, and I was gonna' go to St Louis as soon as we were done, no shower, just change clothes and drive four hours.
As I was bent over on my knees in the pump house, Sara took a can of expanding foam, stuck the end down my butt crack, pulled the trigger, and said,"Merry Christmas".
Still ain't got it all out, think I'm gonna' have to use gasoline. Merry Christmas.
Sure am bored in the city. gs

Could be worse. If you had done that to her you would be in court for the next year!

Not only could Sara and I tie each other up in court for years, we could also blackmail each other for years. The truck gets kinda small and safe if the winter, a lot of secrets have been told in ten years. LOL gs

plumber_greg":fokmsdkf said:
Asked Sara, my helper, to work for a couple hours on Christmas eve morn. She said yes. We were working on a pump house, and I was gonna' go to St Louis as soon as we were done, no shower, just change clothes and drive four hours.
As I was bent over on my knees in the pump house, Sara took a can of expanding foam, stuck the end down my butt crack, pulled the trigger, and said,"Merry Christmas".
Still ain't got it all out, think I'm gonna' have to use gasoline. Merry Christmas.
Sure am bored in the city. gs
Sounds like somebody had bad gas and she was just trying to shut off the source. :lol:

Latest posts