Chic-Fil-A

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
Has gotten caught giving to the Southern Poverty Law Center one of the most anti- Christian groups there is.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/nov/27/chick-fil-s-donation-southern-poverty-law-center-f/

TennesseeTuxedo said:
Bright Raven said:
Being anti Christian is not a bad philosophy unless you are Christian.

;-)

No comment. Been banned before, don't need to get banned again.

The Constitution protects freedom of religion. There should be no disgrace in Chic-Fil-A practicing their Constitution Rights.

It was a sad day 10 days ago or whatever, when I quit eating chic fil a. I loved there shakes, so probably a good thing all this is going on may loose a pound or 2.
I do believe they have there rights and I have mine, again I'm sure my three meals a week will not cause them to file bankruptcy.

Bright Raven said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
Bright Raven said:

;-)

The Constitution protects freedom of religion. There should be no disgrace in Chic-Fil-A practicing their Constitution Rights.

This is still a free country. It protects people like you and "Kap" to say what you wish. Isn't that wonderful.

the small town i live in (population about 30,000) has about 10 different chicken places. always amazed me at chick fill a, there was always cars lined up all the way around the place - it was the busiest in town and i didn't understand why until reading about the recent happennings.

curious to see if this changes the popularity any.

they must not have been so popular in some places and decided to placate to others?

Not a patron or ever have been, the constitution also protects the brain dead and the stupid, enjoy you're rights .👍

TennesseeTuxedo said:
HDRider said:
I am actually surprised they fell into the social justice PC BS

Me too and I'm not even a patron.

The guy that started it died a couple years ago, and his son took over. Guess the son has fell for the pc crowds pressure.

Bright Raven said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
Bright Raven said:

;-)

And I will excise mine to never give them another penny. Trying to play both sides of the fence gets you a sore crotch.

Best Chicken around is Golden Chick. Chick-Fil-A most overrated over priced meal in my opinion. Kentucky fried Chicken is not very good now. Churchs not bad. No Popeyes around here. Yeh I know the thread had nothing to do with the best chicken and I really do not give a crap about any ones political or religious leaning as and how it has to day with eating chicken.

sim.-ang.king said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
HDRider said:
I am actually surprised they fell into the social justice PC BS

Me too and I'm not even a patron.

The guy that started it died a couple years ago, and his son took over. Guess the son has fell for the pc crowds pressure.

Didn't know that. I bet you are right. The descent begins

hurleyjd said:
Best Chicken around is Golden Chick. Chick-Fil-A most overrated over priced meal in my opinion. Kentucky fried Chicken is not very good now. Churchs not bad. No Popeyes around here. Yeh I know the thread had nothing to do with the best chicken and I really do not give a crap about any ones political or religious leaning as and how it has to day with eating chicken.

Fried chicken is a Baptist bird

HDRider said:
hurleyjd said:

Amen, and don't forget the casseroles and dessert. :lol:

HDRider said:
hurleyjd said:

I am really going to have to read my post more carefully in the last part about chicken eating it should have read and how it has to do with eating chicken and not it has to day with eating chicken. Please excuse my feeble mind.

i think somebody on this board invented spicy chicken, but can't remember who.

chic fil a kinda reminds me of walmart made in america before walton died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts