Checking on bulls with a drone

Help Support CattleToday:

Farm Fence Solutions said:
************* said:
Farm Fence Solutions said:
Nice bulls. Music is still $&!#. Edit with iMovie on an apple device, and you can add any song out of your library. Don't monetize (with 12 subs, this ain't an issue) and YouTube generally won't mess with you. ALWAYS give credit to the artist in the description, and there are plenty of good tunes out there by artists that are happy to give you permission. Check out Dave Stamey's music...He's always been generous enough to let me use his tunes.

Thanks for the input.

I totally agree with you, but when subs pick up, and they can when you least expect it, you are stuck with videos that cannot be monetized. Trust me, there is a lot of other music I would rather use.

Well then, it sounds to me like you've got yourself caught in a little crossfire, because massive jumps in subs ain't happening with those tunes, which means that monetizing won't ever be an issue. If anyone knows how to run off subscribers, it's me. :lol:

YouTube is not very forgiving when it comes to copyright infringement. Just have to work on getting better tunes.

Latest posts