Check out my bull

Help Support CattleToday:

TT, I remember Rodney KIng, and all the details of what he did before his chase; the beating, his jail times and arrests. The LA riots, and poor Reginold Denny getting beat to a bloody pulp. It still sticks in my mind.
King drowned last year full of alcohol and PCP.
Obama had to mark him off of his list as potential replacements in his administration as they slowly peter out. Since he robbed a store, he could have replaced Louis Lerner as she is retiring. :nod:

Thanks Chuckie I really liked Rossco & didn't really want to sell him we have a half brother that we sent down to the dairy as a mop up bull I'm not very impressed so far with how he's developed so will be looking at getting something else around December. The 2nd bull has given us some nice calves only 2 heifers & about 6 bulls so far

I got him up last night to measure his testicles but all we have is a head gate (no squeeze chute) and he wasn't cooperating at all. If I had to guess I would say in the neighborhood of about 14 to 16 inches around. I've got him on craigslist and would sell him if the right buyer came along.

Calhoun Farm":29hg8mn5 said:
I got him up last night to measure his testicles but all we have is a head gate (no squeeze chute) and he wasn't cooperating at all. If I had to guess I would say in the neighborhood of about 14 to 16 inches around. I've got him on craigslist and would sell him if the right buyer came along.

Get Inyati to drop by. He has that "magic touch" with cattle. ;-)

Calhoun Farm":3oyqrkp6 said:

Might be a pretty close estimation. Scrotums aren't a perfect circle of course, but the diameter of a 14" circle is right at 4.5" or 35.56 centimeters.

In that case that would put him above the minimum of 30cm for 12-15m old bulls. I really want to sell him so I can buy some heavy bred replacement heifers at our sale barn's special sale in a month.

Glad to see that not much has changed on here, except it is much more polite...

Hi Vic, you made me laugh!

Calhoun: glad to see you are feeding him regularly, he will certainly grow better now.

In all seriousness, I see that you are in Tennessee , when you want to buy a new bull, check out Ronnie Shelby at shelbycattlecompany.com. good cattle, honest man...

I doubt he has that scrotal circumference, but it's rather hard to tell

The magic touch? get him used to belly rubs first, and once he likes that, you can do your measurements and he won't mind

I went to seminar many years ago and in a discussion on doing scrotal measurements someone asked the expert how tight the tape should be. Never forgot his answer , he said " I like to see the eyes bulge just a little"

goddy":368nxodp said:
I went to seminar many years ago and in a discussion on doing scrotal measurements someone asked the expert how tight the tape should be. Never forgot his answer , he said " I like to see the eyes bulge just a little"

:shock: Now I don't care who ya are, that's dang funny. (Plus, I just had to get a post into this gem of a conversation.)

Latest posts