Cheap Amazon carburetors

Help Support CattleToday:

Bigfoot

Reaction score
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!
Just don't. Fight the urge, and don't do it........That is all.

Bought a few of those for 2-cycle engines several years ago, about a 50/50 toss up they worked out. Anymore I just go ahead and get OEM.

jltrent said:
Bought a few of those for 2-cycle engines several years ago, about a 50/50 toss up they worked out. Anymore I just go ahead and get OEM.

I almost messaged you before I bought one. Wish I had now. It was going on a Honda gx340. Engine is about 11 years old. Hadn't been ran 20 hours in its life. I also put an inline filter on it. I'll probably be taking that off. I first wasn't sure if it was the filter or carb. It's just lean, and I can't get where I need to be with this carb. Amazon $13. OEM $66. Money well spent. Be glad when it comes in.

That is a 4 cycle engine. If you can get a carb kit might try that. I have a 20 hp Kawasaki engine on a mower as I put a carb kit in and it did not help much. A new carburetor was $200. I found a new carburetor old stock carb on Ebay for $100 and I have probably put 300 hours on since, running like it should.

Here is a carb for yours the same price as your quote. They have sold a bunch. You might take a can of carb cleaner and clean the one you have and help as I did not see a kit for it. Running lean it is getting more air than fuel.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-16100-ZE3-V01-Carburetor-fits-GX340-GX-340-Generator-Engine-Motor-OEM/351719109483?epid=1100281619&hash=item51e417b36b:g:rvUAAMXQrvpREtue

jltrent said:
That is a 4 cycle engine. If you can get a carb kit might try that. I have a 20 hp Kawasaki engine on a mower as I put a carb kit in and it did not help much. A new carburetor was $200. I found a new carburetor old stock carb on Ebay for $100 and I have probably put 300 hours on since, running like it should.

Here is a carb for yours the same price as your quote. They have sold a bunch. You might take a can of carb cleaner and clean the one you have and help as I did not see a kit for it. Running lean it is getting more air than fuel.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-16100-ZE3-V01-Carburetor-fits-GX340-GX-340-Generator-Engine-Motor-OEM/351719109483?epid=1100281619&hash=item51e417b36b:g:rvUAAMXQrvpREtue

Thats the carb I ended up with. Even though I'm broke, sometimes I get aggrevated and just throw money at a problem. I wish I had taken this engine to the shop. It may end up there yet, who knows.

Latest posts