CB can you have too many

Help Support CattleToday:

Mountain_Fork

Reaction score
I have no need for another one of these but they were saying how hard they were to get and they just got them in
I bought one and nearly bought the other
I guess they saw me coming

I guess I am in the sucker class as well as I have several in 22 mag.
Need to buy one in 22 LR as all I have is semi's in LR, want something that will shoot short's.
There is no such thing as too many.
I have a 22 mag that I paid 300 bucks for that are now going for 650 plus now.
Who would have thought.
http://www.taurususa.com/product-detail ... gory=Rifle

Caustic Burno":2orhlpyz said:
I guess I am in the sucker class as well as I have several in 22 mag.
Need to buy one in 22 LR as all I have is semi's in LR, want something that will shoot short's.
There is no such thing as too many.
I have a 22 mag that I paid 300 bucks for that are now going for 650 plus now.
Who would have thought.

I like the looks of those
Maybe one day

I have always had a lot of guns in my family, and I have thought several times about buying one that looks like that one for my pu. What co. mfg. it, cal.,price range, etc.

ousoonerfan22":3bdgyxtm said:
CB,
Is that rifle in a .22 mag accurate?

I have tattooed several hogs at 75-80 yards right between the eyes.
It is a copy of the old Winchester pump. The only draw back is if you can't shoot open
sights.

Mountain_Fork":2vteng0q said:
Don McCallum":2vteng0q said:
Cross what happened to the picture of your gun? Tell me about the gun.

It was just a henry 22mag

My Henry is the most abused gun on this place as it stays on the mule 24/7/365.
It has been run over, dropped in the creek, full of sand, it looks rough.
That gun has taken more game, varmit's and hogs than any other rifle here.

I am thinking of going to the pawn shops around here and getting one that I don't have to take TLC of for the pu and 4 w. I am concerned about
the rifling being damaged. I don't think I would buy it without checking it out.

I have the Rossi pump that Taurus now has rights to and makes. Have it in SS and pump. Man it is spot on and beautiful. Bought it about 20 plus years ago. Took a Winchester pump in to be worked on and the gunsmith showed me how he was getting parts, Rossi had the plans and their guns (like the Taurus) and parts were drop in and work. So he had half a dozen and various parts missing. I liked it so much I bought a new one and put the old gun away as it was worth to much to be beating up in a saddle scabbard. My wife likes it so much, it is her gun.

Farmerjon":1xna5ovc said:
I have the Rossi pump that Taurus now has rights to and makes. Have it in SS and pump. Man it is spot on and beautiful. Bought it about 20 plus years ago. Took a Winchester pump in to be worked on and the gunsmith showed me how he was getting parts, Rossi had the plans and their guns (like the Taurus) and parts were drop in and work. So he had half a dozen and various parts missing. I liked it so much I bought a new one and put the old gun away as it was worth to much to be beating up in a saddle scabbard. My wife likes it so much, it is her gun.

I screwed up when I bought the Model 72 SS in 22 mag I should have bought the Model 62 as well.
They had the Model 63 in the semi off the old Winchester as well. I should have walked out with all three.

Latest posts