Caution 243

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
callmefence":5ygsyqxg said:
Let it be known the Honorable cow pollinator has the stones to get on the phone and hammer things out. :tiphat:
You've said enough about me publicly here that I don't care to talk to you again. Glad we got it sorted out this time.

callmefence":91sbtoye said:
Let it be known the Honorable cow pollinator has the stones to get on the phone and hammer things out. :tiphat:

And you are honorable, for we never would have known. :D

jedstivers":2n47ytef said:
danl":2n47ytef said:
I aint putting my address on here, I told Dun where I live one time in a pm, cause I figured he wouldn't track me down and murder me.
Back in the day Dunn was a double nought spy.
watch out for flyin hats...

danl":27k4rtnl said:
If Dun says red Angus is best who am I to argue.. They way he talks he's been around since the beginning of all breeds :D I really don't think he's as old as he claims though
He was busboy at the last supper....

danl":ki395i8l said:
If Dun says red Angus is best who am I to argue.. They way he talks he's been around since the beginning of all breeds :D I really don't think he's as old as he claims though
I'm older than dirt and I call him old man. :cowboy:

ALACOWMAN":1sf8zi8q said:
danl":1sf8zi8q said:

His birth certificate is chiseled in a stone tablet.

Caustic Burno":4f27xeld said:
ALACOWMAN":4f27xeld said:
danl":4f27xeld said:

His birth certificate is chiseled in a stone tablet.
And you made the tablet................

ALACOWMAN":3guj8xvy said:
danl":3guj8xvy said:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

ALACOWMAN":mi186gqn said:
danl":mi186gqn said:
I thought it was the first supper!

Nesikep":2m3j4jzs said:
ALACOWMAN":2m3j4jzs said:
danl":2m3j4jzs said:
I thought it was the first supper!
It was for Dun...

I gotta question, does this O243 ever offer any post that are anything other than insults?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts