Caution 243

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D I haven't write an actual letter and mailed it years. Is that what yall are after?

Ol' 243":19npuhcy said:
callmefence":19npuhcy said:
Ol' 243":19npuhcy said:
:deadhorse:

I tell you what you little beotch, I will put up 5000 dollars, I'll mail the check to a CT member that we both agree on. You fly your raggedy a $$ out here and count em, if I'm lying I'll hand you the money for the air fare too. But when they are all there, then me and you can decide on who is a tough guy and who is a trouble startin' little beotch.
cow pollinater":19npuhcy said:
I guess if he sees this and says anything back you'll post your name and address to prove you're a real honest to goodness baddass? With the way my stocking rate looks right now I don't doubt his at all but you are the first person that has ever EVER eluded to what a baddass they are that didn't offer to come to me to prove it. Seems like if you're wanting to kick someones azz you should be willing to travel. I guess If I were a betting man I'd be on his side since yours doesn't seem to make any sense.

You boys are the definition of giving but not being able to take it.

Andy Amburn
254-258-9868
455 PR 901
Florence Texas

Give that sheit to the lady at the ticket counter, their gonna need it. Southwest has got some great late summer deals, but I'd fly Delta first class since I'm paying for it.

Be looking forward to meeting you

callmefence":2eorpj2s said:
cow pollinater":2eorpj2s said:
Caleb Pennebaker

20441 E CR 1140
Stigler OK 74462

Look at me, I'm a badass now...

Give me a call Caleb. My number is above.
I'm half deaf and I don't care to talk to you. If you want to kiss my azz get up here and do it.

cow pollinater":39awjft4 said:
callmefence":39awjft4 said:
cow pollinater":39awjft4 said:
Caleb Pennebaker

20441 E CR 1140
Stigler OK 74462

Look at me, I'm a badass now...

Give me a call Caleb. My number is above.
I'm half deaf and I don't care to talk to you. If you want to kiss my azz get up here and do it.

Ain't been out of Texas since I was12. I aint leaving to meet someone who ain't got the stones to talk on the phone.

I'm half deaf to. Running a rock drill for 30 years. Could be a interesting talk

If you want to send me a text when you're getting close it's 918-773-2582 and I'll pen a couple of dogs up to let you get out of the truck but I don't care to talk to you at all.

callmefence":uo6j7h6h said:
Ol' 243":uo6j7h6h said:
callmefence":uo6j7h6h said:
You boys are the definition of giving but not being able to take it.

Andy Amburn
254-258-9868
455 PR 901
Florence Texas

Give that sheit to the lady at the ticket counter, their gonna need it. Southwest has got some great late summer deals, but I'd fly Delta first class since I'm paying for it.

Be looking forward to meeting you

Who you wanna mail them checks too?

TexasBred":2u7zqrd0 said:
Temp dropped 15 degrees here.....all is well.

Same here
It tricked the cows.
They went out to graze but when it was over they went back to the trees

callmefence":1j6t3wmk said:
Workinonit Farm":1j6t3wmk said:
danl":1j6t3wmk said:
:D I haven't write an actual letter and mailed it years. Is that what yall are after?

The way I figure it, I now have 2 more to add to my Christmas card list! ;-) :)

Mailing address is
Po 947
Florence Texas

:wave: :tiphat: :D

Anybody else want to be added to the Christmas card list? 8)

I hate mailing Christmas cards, I always get my wife to do it. She may balk why I try to get her to send cards to my cattle forum acquaintances. She thinks im on here to much anyways

I aint putting my address on here, I told Dun where I live one time in a pm, cause I figured he wouldn't track me down and murder me.

If Dun says red Angus is best who am I to argue.. They way he talks he's been around since the beginning of all breeds :D I really don't think he's as old as he claims though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts