Caution 243

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
Massive Angus die off due to solar eclipse.
Angus cattle across the south lured out of the cool water to feed .
They die rapidly to heat stress.

Brute 23":2epmgvhe said:
I went out to check on the Brimmers and they were chasing each other thru the pasture playing tag. Any thing less than 100 deg and they get pretty frisky.
Did you wear your shorts, crocs and muscle shirt?? :mrgreen: :hide:

TennesseeTuxedo":241f29om said:
Brute 23":241f29om said:
I went out to check on the Brimmers and they were chasing each other thru the pasture playing tag. Any thing less than 100 deg and they get pretty frisky.

Anything less than 30 and they freeze to death.

Any place that gets less than 30 is no place I want be so I'll take your word on that.

Brute 23":1obv59nx said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1obv59nx said:
Brute 23":1obv59nx said:

Anything less than 30 and they freeze to death.

Any place that gets less than 30 is no place I want be so I'll take your word on that.

No joke as I have a 40 degree rule when it comes to hunting. If the stand ain't heated I am not going.

callmefence":1qhj5jen said:
I hear 50 head on 50 acres found refuge behind the giant mountain of shieet.
I guess if he sees this and says anything back you'll post your name and address to prove you're a real honest to goodness baddass? With the way my stocking rate looks right now I don't doubt his at all but you are the first person that has ever EVER eluded to what a baddass they are that didn't offer to come to me to prove it. Seems like if you're wanting to kick someones azz you should be willing to travel. I guess If I were a betting man I'd be on his side since yours doesn't seem to make any sense.

Ol' 243":3rd2r74n said:
:deadhorse:
callmefence":3rd2r74n said:

I tell you what you little beotch, I will put up 5000 dollars, I'll mail the check to a CT member that we both agree on. You fly your raggedy a $$ out here and count em, if I'm lying I'll hand you the money for the air fare too. But when they are all there, then me and you can decide on who is a tough guy and who is a trouble startin' little beotch.
cow pollinater":3rd2r74n said:
callmefence":3rd2r74n said:
I guess if he sees this and says anything back you'll post your name and address to prove you're a real honest to goodness baddass? With the way my stocking rate looks right now I don't doubt his at all but you are the first person that has ever EVER eluded to what a baddass they are that didn't offer to come to me to prove it. Seems like if you're wanting to kick someones azz you should be willing to travel. I guess If I were a betting man I'd be on his side since yours doesn't seem to make any sense.

You boys are the definition of giving but not being able to take it.

Andy Amburn
254-258-9868
455 PR 901
Florence Texas

cow pollinater":bnglf9kk said:
callmefence":bnglf9kk said:

Were I have I ever eluded to what a badass I am? You started with the name calling I believe. All I did was respond. So why don't you travel.
I wouldn't know where to go

callmefence":3mmuj2o1 said:
Ol' 243":3mmuj2o1 said:
:deadhorse:

I tell you what you little beotch, I will put up 5000 dollars, I'll mail the check to a CT member that we both agree on. You fly your raggedy a $$ out here and count em, if I'm lying I'll hand you the money for the air fare too. But when they are all there, then me and you can decide on who is a tough guy and who is a trouble startin' little beotch.
cow pollinater":3mmuj2o1 said:

You boys are the definition of giving but not being able to take it.

Andy Amburn
254-258-9868
455 PR 901
Florence Texas

Give that sheit to the lady at the ticket counter, their gonna need it. Southwest has got some great late summer deals, but I'd fly Delta first class since I'm paying for it.

I must have missed something... :???: anyone care to summarize the anger, I seem to be missing something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts