Caustic and ? (img)

Help Support CattleToday:

Texan

Reaction score
aztumbleweed":2dw6eder said:
Caustic do you get the Livestock Weekly The cartoon this week just tore me up.
Is this the one you're referring to, tumbleweed? Strange, because it also made me think of Caustic when I saw it. Don't know who the guy in the white shirt could be. Maybe preston or one of Caustic's other secret admirers?

From the Livestock Weekly and Ace Reid.....

cartoon.jpg

"I recommend you keep yore other bulls at home, 'cause
diversity ain't a popular concept in my pasture!"

Yep Texan that is the one I was talking about. Reminded me of Caustic and another old Pirate I used to work for.
Good Luck

Caustic Burno":29xvitof said:
I have one in Lever gun as well Ollie, I have told Scotty to keep them Angus in Central Texas.

Edit the fat boy should have been me holding the gun.
That's kinda what I was thinkin! The guy in the White shirt should be Caustic holdin the lever action. ;-)

i can see Caustic running off a wooden porch ranting and raving "you bleepity bleeping so and so hatchety butt so and so..." and hear him cocking the gun.

Good thing was is the bull was old and no use to me. The bad news(for Caustic) was he was still fertile and could breed mores cows in a day than any in the history of cattle. ;-)

Scotty

Scotty":3lgfhx4s said:
The bad news(for Caustic) was he was still fertile and could breed mores cows in a day than any in the history of cattle. ;-) Scotty
Caustic doesn't realize it yet, but that's good news for him. When those little BWF's start hitting the ground he'll be in the money then.

Beefy":2rquv46f said:
i can see Caustic running off a wooden porch ranting and raving "you bleepity bleeping so and so hatchety butt so and so..." and hear him cocking the gun.

I pretty much had the same image in my mind too. :lol:

Katherine

Workinonit Farm":3amoq1dc said:
Beefy":3amoq1dc said:

I pretty much had the same image in my mind too. :lol:

Katherine

That makes 3 of us! :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts