Cattle Today Family Pictures

Help Support CattleToday:

Thanks everyone for participating! It really is kind of fun, isn't it? I love the comments about what you expected people to look like, as opposed to how they really do! Lol
Come on, still people missing!

cow pollinater":26evm5lq said:
TT, I'm just glad you're friendly. :nod: Bigfoot to. From here on out I'm only picking fights with Texasbred because I have a good hunch I can out-run him and maybe even whip him(after the run of course) if I had to. 3way looks my size but I'm not real sure how to deal with a guy so crazy that he can't even smile after he gets an elk like that.
CP you only have to run about 15 yards and the race is over and the fight won't happen. I'll be sucking wind big time.

TexasBred":h75uhcor said:
cow pollinater":h75uhcor said:
TT, I'm just glad you're friendly. :nod: Bigfoot to. From here on out I'm only picking fights with Texasbred because I have a good hunch I can out-run him and maybe even whip him(after the run of course) if I had to. 3way looks my size but I'm not real sure how to deal with a guy so crazy that he can't even smile after he gets an elk like that.
CP you only have to run about 15 yards and the race is over and the fight won't happen. I'll be sucking wind big time.
Well that's good. I can fumble my way through a 20 yard dash. :mrgreen:

TennesseeTuxedo":e0lxko4f said:
I used to be able to run. I was reasonable fast once upon a time.

These days I can barely manage a brisk walk.

What the heck happened?
You joined amac , it's for old folks ya know

TennesseeTuxedo":2iujuc62 said:

What the heck happened?

I could fly, was still able to smoke the oldest as a senior in HS and he ran a 4.6 40yd.
Now all I can do is crash and burn.

branguscowgirl":lbyjjckd said:
Thanks everyone for participating! It really is kind of fun, isn't it? I love the comments about what you expected people to look like, as opposed to how they really do! Lol

When i saw TB I had to go gut a hog to get that image out of my mind.

TennesseeTuxedo":29dvfrwd said:
M5farm":29dvfrwd said:
TennesseeTuxedo":29dvfrwd said:

What the heck happened?
You joined amac , it's for old folks ya know

Man o man this is a rough crowd I tell ya. :lol:
Your not a kiddin TT!
It was tempting for me to post a pic of some model just for fun! :D

Caustic Burno":oy55zzgt said:
branguscowgirl":oy55zzgt said:

Hey....I took a bath in the creek, shaved and got a haircut for that picture. That was at Texas Rangers 1st World Series game. Notice the high dollar seats I had....right behind the foul pole in left field 360 feet from home plate. :lol2: :lol2:

BTW I ran a 4.1 40 in high school in full pads. With today's electronic timing I figure I actually ran a sub 4 second 40. :hide:

TexasBred":17tc9w7w said:
Caustic Burno":17tc9w7w said:
branguscowgirl":17tc9w7w said:

Hey....I took a bath in the creek, shaved and got a haircut for that picture. That was at Texas Rangers 1st World Series game. Notice the high dollar seats I had....right behind the foul pole in left field 360 feet from home plate. :lol2: :lol2:

BTW I ran a 4.1 40 in high school in full pads. With today's electronic timing I figure I actually ran a sub 4 second 40. :hide:

I couldn't beat that but as OLB, I bet I would have rocked your world when you turned the corner.
You would be asking for the license plate number.

Ok, another pep talk! ;-) There are still a lot of people missing in the CT Fam Photo's that we want to see! 8) If you are having trouble with how to post a pic, someone can help. :help: Lets get some more friendly faces on here! :D
Thank you, to all of you great people that have participated! :clap:

Caustic Burno":2gfrc1i8 said:
I couldn't beat that but as OLB, I bet I would have rocked your world when you turned the corner.
You would be asking for the license plate number.
Don't doubt that at all. I graduated HS at a hefty 143 lbs. :lol:

HAHA Jed.

This is my "mid life crisis", some guys get a Harley!

I just went down to Oregon and picked up some different AZZ. :)

Daisy, or Honk as she's known around here. Good little packer and absolutly a sweetheart.

Latest posts