June 2021 Hay pictures

Help Support CattleToday:

Okay yea I just realized I called last call a day early and ended the photo contest before June was up. 🤦🏽‍♀️ I do apologize, I got my days confused...thats nothing new. I thought today was July 1. Shoot.
We can wait until tomorrow if anybody would like to enter anymore photos or vote. Or just let it be and say I oooft. Everybody gets to make a few oooofs. 😕🤷🏽‍♀️ Got my carriage ahead of my horses. Shaking my head. Guess I was over June ready to roll on to July. See if we could get anymore hotter. 😉

Okay yea I just realized I called last call a day early and ended the photo contest before June was up. 🤦🏽‍♀️ I do apologize, I got my days confused...thats nothing new. I thought today was July 1. Shoot.
We can wait until tomorrow if anybody would like to enter anymore photos or vote. Or just let it be and say I oooft. Everybody gets to make a few oooofs. 😕🤷🏽‍♀️ Got my carriage ahead of my horses. Shaking my head. Guess I was over June ready to roll on to July. See if we could get anymore hotter. 😉
Haha! Someone got in a hurry!

Yea yea yea bahahahahahaha! Crack it up! 😆 I'm just hilarious! I always get my days confused nothing new. I normally think it's Friday or Friday before Friday aka Thursday. Heck every day is Friday to me never a bad day when it's always Fridays. 😉 There is no telling how many times I tell people "have a good weekend" when it's Monday. 😆😝 It happens when you don't have a schedule. Summer time we do what we won't. 🙌🏾 😁😏 Children will have enough schedule when school starts... going to bed before midnight...1...2...3..a.m. will be the biggest challenge. 🤓 I maybe wrong I just let them be kids and enjoy the summer.

Latest posts