Cattle Today Family Pictures

Help Support CattleToday:

slick4591":1854kvhk said:
Yep, dem wimmin are just as pretty as I'd imagined and the guys are just as ugly as I figured. Me, I'm just pretty ugly. :D
Awww Slick, you are not "pretty ugly"! Iso said you look mighty fine all dressed up! ;-)
Thank you for posting a great picture! :D

Well I would post mine, but it's alphabetical, Alan comes before Alison. Meaning my ugly mug would be the first seen! :shock: Come on Aaron! :shock:

Alan":he4qwnbz said:
Well I would post mine, but it's alphabetical, Alan comes before Alison. Meaning my ugly mug would be the first seen! :shock: Come on Aaron! :shock:

Maybe it's time to change my name... :compute: :D

Aaron":31660slg said:
Alan":31660slg said:

Maybe it's time to change my name... :compute: :D
What's so bad about being first? Being "First" is good for a number of other things! ;-)

Just checked the site for folks that were recently added! What a great looking bunch! Thank you for participating!!

Yes, I AM A NAG! :p Come on all you great people, there are still a lot of CT Family Pictures missing. :(
I know that we will never get 100% participation, but we sure can do better than this. ;-)
Most of us will never get to meet in person, so it sure is nice to see you all. "Newbies", that means you too!
Lot's of thanks to those that have sent in already! You are good sports! :clap:

TT, not at all what I expected! :lol:

Dammm you Richard! Where's your Duck hat? :lol:

Name and Tame, I believe that is your lovely wife ...... Where's your mug? :mrgreen:

It is nice to put faces to names, thanks HD!

:tiphat:

Latest posts