Cattle Today Family Pictures

Help Support CattleToday:

branguscowgirl

Reaction score
Just checked the CT Family Picture Thread and there sure are a lot of people missing! :? Come on everyone, don't be shy. Let's get everyone on there! I know that it was mentioned that some of the older pictures will be moved there later. But come on, if I gotta look old and wrinkly with a current picture, you can too! :pretty:

So get some pics sent in!!! (Please) :D

P.S. This means all the newcomers also! You don't get any slack just because your new. :welcome:

I wasn't going to put my pic up, but I enjoyed putting a face with a name so much that I sent mine in. Only one member looked exactly like I had him pictured. You'll have to guess who that was, but their user name described them to a T.

Bigfoot":8x7awgmf said:
I wasn't going to put my pic up, but I enjoyed putting a face with a name so much that I sent mine in. Only one member looked exactly like I had him pictured. You'll have to guess who that was, but their user name described them to a T.

greybeard would be my guess. some were surprises and some personalities fit their pics.

I also like putting a "face to a name"! I think that seeing someones face makes it a bit more personal and friendly.
Bigfoot, you are just about what I had pictured!

branguscowgirl":2mwqi0og said:
I also like putting a "face to a name"! I think that seeing someones face makes it a bit more personal and friendly.

I've actually had a couple of pm's from people telling me they were glad I didn't actually look like a Sasquatch. :lol:

Bigfoot":2vkgqooo said:
branguscowgirl":2vkgqooo said:

I've actually had a couple of pm's from people telling me they were glad I didn't actually look like a Sasquatch. :lol:

That's funny. I was thinking the same thing when I saw you. :lol:

It is nice to put a face to a name. Hope more will participate....

Bigfoot":3remaxod said:
branguscowgirl":3remaxod said:

Your about the only one that didn't line up with what I expected. Not far off, but different.

If I had made my user name teddy bear, I doubt I coulda got ant respect :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought I send a pic to HD via PM but it hasn't shown up on the thread. All I keep seeing is 3way and that bull elk . :mrgreen:

If I had to put a caption to a pic -

CB - Anybody care to tread on the tail of my coat.
Greybeard - You are tenth in line, please be patient....
Glacierridge - Oh yippy.
Slick - You didn't think you could slip that past me did you?
3Way - Yes, got it!! How about that?
Bigfoot - No caption but would just like to tell him that even though he has been through he!! in his life, life's no sooo bad.

Yea, I gotta start smiling for pictures. My kids were working on some kind of family tree project for school when I took that. Man I hate homework. Always have.

Love them all! I look forward to seeing more.
Many are pretty much the way I envisioned, but there were a couple who are younger than I imagined!

If you haven't sent in a pic of your beautiful mug yet, hop to it ;-) . The last thread was 6 or so years old so can we please have an updated pic from everyone that wants to participate .

Thanks everyone who has pm'd me a pic so far ,you are wonderful sports ! :tiphat:

CottageFarm":3kjlrh83 said:
Love them all! I look forward to seeing more.
Many are pretty much the way I envisioned, but there were a couple who are younger than I imagined!
thank you

Should you ever want your pic removed permanently from the CT family pics sticky all you need do is send a request through to hillsdown, I'm sure she will willingly assist :)

We are missing a lot of faces...come on, send them in. It's great to see what you all look like.

Thanks to the 'players' whom have sent in their mug shots so far :D

It's kinda crazy, but knowing peoples faces has added a lot to my enjoyment of the boards.

Bigfoot":1pc2zu3e said:
It's kinda crazy, but knowing peoples faces has added a lot to my enjoyment of the boards.
I agree Bigfoot! It does for me also. I think that it makes things a bit more personal and friendly when there is "a face behind the post". It helps remind us that we are talking to a real person, (and not just "a Troll" somewhere under a bridge)!

Latest posts