Cattle Today Board

Help Support CattleToday:

msscamp

Reaction score
I just wanted to say thank you to all of you guys. I really enjoy this board and come here pretty much on a daily basis. I don't have the experience most of you guys have, but I really enjoy reading the topics and learning. I would like to extend a special thank you to La4Angus, Dun, Katherine, TheBullLady, and Oldtimer. You all have a very down to earth and special kind of wisdom that I respect very much. Thanks all!

msscamp, welcome and thank you. However, I feel I have a long way to go before I could be in the same ranks as the others you mentioned. :)

Katherine

msscamp,
Thanks for the compliment.
There are plenty of others on this board that knows much more than I do.

There is more knowledge on this forum than I think most realize. Most of that knowledge comes from "Good ole country" guys and gals that have been raised the old fashioned hard way and have learned from the mistakes they have made. Take it to heart. People like Caustic Burno and others may act pompous but have forgotten more than I will ever know about cattle and ranchin.

That's why I like this board. I hold more stock in "old-time" proven ways than I do in all the new-fangled scientific ways. Talked to a college Beef teacher one day and then came home and told my dad what he had to say. All dad said was "then why is he teaching instead of doing" Nuff said.

Latest posts