Cattle in motion website

Help Support CattleToday:

shadyhollownj

Reaction score
I was trying to watch the hereford show and this website is terrible. The video looks like its taken from a home movie camcorder from the 80's and the sound is even worse. Looks like watching the sale tonight wont be as good as I thought.

That was truly the worst impersonation of a live auction website I have ever seen. I dont know how anyone picks them for their sale.

Shady, I feel the same way. I do not like trying to watch sales on that website, and of course it seems like 1/2 the ones I want to watch are on there :bang: . It seems like you go in circles trying to get to the actual sale you want to watch, and the website as a whole is set up poorly. Dun, you have to pay $1 to bid on anything. You don't have to pay to sign in and watch. I like DVAuction much better.

red one":12a9v490 said:
Shady, I feel the same way. I do not like trying to watch sales on that website, and of course it seems like 1/2 the ones I want to watch are on there :bang: . It seems like you go in circles trying to get to the actual sale you want to watch, and the website as a whole is set up poorly. Dun, you have to pay $1 to bid on anything. You don't have to pay to sign in and watch. I like DVAuction much better.
I don;t know about bidding but 4-5 years ago just to log in, and you had to log in to see anything, they wanted a credit card number. Haven;t looked at the site since. I too prefer DVAuctions. You have to be approved for whichever sale you want to bid in but it didn;t used to cost anything to do it.

dun":2t7l3y1m said:
red one":2t7l3y1m said:
I don;t know about bidding but 4-5 years ago just to log in, and you had to log in to see anything, they wanted a credit card number. Haven;t looked at the site since. I too prefer DVAuctions. You have to be approved for whichever sale you want to bid in but it didn;t used to cost anything to do it.

I had quite a run around with them trying to get logged in to see the NILE female sale- and sent them a not nice e-mail threatening to go to the State AAA association....They called me back on the phone- and got me logged in- but I still wasn't that happy with the video... They told me they required the $1 to make sure you weren't just another computer trying to hook on...

My understanding is they got the Denver contract for 2 years- and this is the second of two years...From what I've read on other sites and in talking with folks- they probably will not be the video company getting the contract again..
And I agree- I prefer DVD Auction..

Latest posts