Cattle are really tough like deer

Help Support CattleToday:

He passed a group of cattle on the left -- he never slowed down till he impacted the ones on the right.
Hard to tell, but sure did look like he was haulin butt on that no shoulder road.

(lots of people have dash cams nowadays--I have one in my wife's car---they're dirt cheap and can help ya out in a legal environment)

I have one in my wife's car---they're dirt cheap and can help ya out in a legal environment)
GB Is your wife in trouble often? :lol:
I can not think of anytime in my life that a dash cam would have been handy to have........ 8)

My wife has been hit on two separate occasions where it was not her fault but we still got the raw end of the stick and they were considered both at fault. A dash camera would have proved what happened in both cases. You can get a real nice one for 100 and they automically come on with the car and constantly record. They are tiny and can hide above your rear view mirror.

branguscowgirl":1uz2veys said:
I have one in my wife's car---they're dirt cheap and can help ya out in a legal environment)
GB Is your wife in trouble often? :lol:
I can not think of anytime in my life that a dash cam would have been handy to have........ 8)
Define......."often".
:D

They have a lot of mass. What I see is that she walked off the road, but I don't see anything about how she did after that. Adrenaline for a brief period is amazing. She might have just been banged up, or she might have turned belly up.

The guy was not a bright one. Examples like this guy walking away are why I don't believe in evolution.

Commercialfarmer":1hn8k9sf said:
They have a lot of mass. What I see is that she walked off the road, but I don't see anything about how she did after that. Adrenaline for a brief period is amazing. She might have just been banged up, or she might have turned belly up.

The guy was not a bright one. Examples like this guy walking away are why I don't believe in evolution.

:lol2: You have got a pretty strong case against evolution there for sure CF. I understand what sky is saying but I doubt that cow survived that.

Latest posts