cat war!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4":2i4rjm6j said:
For some reason 2 of my cats have decided the third one was a stranger and attacked her! I have two locked in the bedroom,the one left with me has been by the door trying to reach under it,hissing and spitting on both sides~~ They've only been living together for 9 years! Gonna put the litter box in the livingroom and keep them out of the bedroom tonight ~ I don't want a cat war to break out over my head! Gee wizz,always something!

A six-year-old Chinese girl has doctors puzzled after thick grey hair started growing all over her body, earning her the nickname "cat-girl".
resizer.aspx

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/879022 ... es-doctors

That poor child, but I wonder how long it will be before she is on Extraordinary People. Sure hope something can be done for her, maybe in the Western World Medical Centres.

I think I figgered out what happened..There is a feral cat that roams around here..It has almost the same markings as Lucycat..When Mitz saw it outside she got confused (she's a few sandwichs short of a picnic) and thought Lucy was the feral..Lucy defended herself
very well I must add,even tho the other cat has 9lb on her..I keep everybodys claws trimmed,so there was no injury,just lots of noise.

Latest posts